No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero is tough sonuvagun and I wouldnt mind seeing him and Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    They also said that to Ortiz when he beat Berto.
    Well your point?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Well your point?
      Where is Ortiz now?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        Where is Ortiz now?
        He lost to Floyd then got his jaw broke against Lopez...its boxing man **** happens..he is no bum and is a world class fighter and earned his shot against Floyd,lets see how he fairs when he returns.

Comment

Boring win for Floyd. No PPV this time.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            Boring win for Floyd. No PPV this time.
            Fight will do bout 1.5 million or more,when was the last "boring"floyd fight??

Comment

I think its a legit fight, Floyd is better but Guerrero is decent, i think Guerrero has a better chance then Ortiz, he is more mature n seasoned then Ortiz, n has really struggle to get a great spotlight fight

N Mayweather aint no ppv king, put Canelo vs Mayweather on separate ppv n Canelo out sells him

Comment

mayweather is afraid of canelo and martinez, ghost guerrero is lame opponent who earned shot by beating joke berto

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                  mayweather is afraid of canelo and martinez, ghost guerrero is lame opponent who earned shot by beating joke berto
                  Did you see the berto fight? :AYWOoD:You call a fighter that fights back like that under them conditions a joke? Youre a Joke! Guerrero is no lame opponent. He comes to fight and fights from his heart and for his family foremost. You cant take nothing away from Guerrero or Berto...how the hell could you. lol you dumb shlt....have a Happy New Year!

Comment

It's a cool fight me thinks, make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Did you see the berto fight? :AYWOoD:You call a fighter that fights back like that under them conditions a joke? Youre a Joke! Guerrero is no lame opponent. He comes to fight and fights from his heart and for his family foremost. You cant take nothing away from Guerrero or Berto...how the hell could you. lol you dumb shlt....have a Happy New Year!
                      you are brainwashed by the media thinking berto is a good opponent, i truly feel sorry for your stupidity
                      tell me who has berto beat? he was coming off a loss, and still guerrero couldnt even finish him. he is hopeless, mayweather ducking the power of canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X