Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs. Bradley will look like Rios vs. Abril (Clinch fest)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bradley better come to fight. clinching won't win over the judges against pac.

Comment

Why the fuck are people comparing him to Ricky Hatton?
      Do people even watch him fight or just watch the highlights HBO and Top Rank is showing?

Comment

If Bradley is smart, he'll clinch all night. Trading won't work. I got Bradley winning the fight if his game plan involves making it a dirty fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
          bradley better come to fight. clinching won't win over the judges against pac.
          Neither will trading with Pacquiao which is dangerous as ****. He's better off clinching IMO.

Comment

I don't agree at all. Pacquiao is a far cry from Rios and I think they'll be ready for the Billy-Goat head rush. I hope Bradley comes to fight toe-to-toe. that's what i want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Why the fuck are people comparing him to Ricky Hatton?
              Do people even watch him fight or just watch the highlights HBO and Top Rank is showing?
              I have no idea my man, Hatton was a pretty good fighter, Bradley is an elite fighter who's abilities and discipline far surpass Hatton's

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
              I don't agree at all. Pacquiao is a far cry from Rios and I think they'll be ready for the Billy-Goat head rush. I hope Bradley comes to fight toe-to-toe. that's what i want to see.
              Bradley will fight toe to toe, head to head, inside, outside, side to side....whatever the situation dictates.

Comment

Pacquiao will be in and out before Bradley has time to clinch?

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
                  If you see that happening it is a very bad sign for Bradley's evening.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I have no idea my man, Hatton was a pretty good fighter, Bradley is an elite fighter who's abilities and discipline far surpass Hatton's

Bradley will fight toe to toe, head to head, inside, outside, side to side....whatever the situation dictates.
                    I don't know, w/e... I guess just expect him to come forward, that's how Arum and Roach are promoting it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
                      Did you not realize that Pacmans legs are shot? He hasn't been able to get in and out since the Cotto fight. His feet are not longer the same, just watch the Margairto fight even though pacman won that fight he had through go toe to toe and fight back twice as hard cause he couldn't bounce out like he used to be able too. Pacman took a beating but he is just tough as hell Cotto could move better than Pacman when Cotto rematched Margo.

Pacman will either get clinched up or Bradley will use a Mosley technique by running away but throwing actuall punches while Manny comes forward. Bradley will mix it up with moving back throwing a haymaker than clinching and tying up.

The fight is not going to be exciting at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X