Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Prime RJJ at 168 vs Pacquaio and Mayweather 155 ON SAME NIGHT. back to back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Prime RJJ at 168 vs Pacquaio and Mayweather 155 ON SAME NIGHT. back to back

This match up is actaully very fair.

RJJ at 168 vs pac and floyd at 155(back to back NOT AT SAME TIME) so only a 13 pound edge

can RJJ at 168 with ONLY a 13 pound edge beat pac and floyd back to back
    on the same night. One after the other.

I think if Floyd goes first, then pacquiao. The pac floyd team have a chance

Since Floyd will last longer with his style. but if Pacquiao goes first then Floyd they are dead.
    PRIME RJJ AT 168 wins
    78.72%
    Pacquaio Mayweather Tag Team 155 wins
    21.28%
    Last edited by wladimir1988; 03-13-2012, 06:00 PM.

not trying to brag but this is probably the most interesting and best poll done in some time.

Comment

Probably but he'd have to ko the first guy he faces in 3 rounds

Comment

iRONICALLY

Roy Jones Jr wlil hold a much LESSER weight advantage of pac and floyd then the KBROS over their opponents.

But RJJ at 168 probably need to KO Pac-man within 3-4 rounds to have the stamina to Ko Floyd in 10-11 right after

so basically a 15-16 round fighter which I think RJJ can still gut out

Comment

smh...........how bout the klit bros versus the entire heavyweight division on the same night

Comment

First of all only fighters of the decade should be allowed in so that takes care of you know who

Second Pac wouldn't weight more than 148 on fight night and he would have to eat like a pig to get to that. Who knows what RJJ would fight at probably 175+ which would be over a 25+ pound advantage.

Having said that RJJ would still face speed and power hes never even dreamed off. Similar to what happened when Margarito fought Pac.

I don't think Pac could KO a prime RJJ and I don't think a prime RJJ could KO Pac although out out both those fighters, only one has a ATG chin and you know who that is

If RJJ thinks he can just walk down Pac like Marg did than its a easy fight for Pac

Comment

[QUOTE=Check_hooks;11885628]First of all only fighters of the decade should be allowed in so that takes care of you know who

Second Pac wouldn't weight more than 148 on fight night and he would have to eat like a pig to get to that. Who knows what RJJ would fight at probably 175+ which would be over a 25+ pound advantage.

Having said that RJJ would still face speed and power hes never even dreamed off. Similar to what happened when Margarito fought Pac.

I don't think Pac could KO a prime RJJ and I don't think a prime RJJ could KO Pac although out out both those fighters, only one has a ATG chin and you know who that is

If RJJ thinks he can just walk down Pac like Marg did than its a easy fight for Pac[
              /QUOTE]

ATG post!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                First of all only fighters of the decade should be allowed in so that takes care of you know who

If RJJ thinks he can just walk down Pac like Marg did than its a easy fight for Pac
                Agreed. Pacquiao murders a prime RJJ at 168.

Comment

so many lulz in this thread.

Comment

takes both out in the first round.....ya'll must of forgot

Comment

Working...
                    X