Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Margarito goes blind in one eye would you feel sorry for him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    Of course, he is a human and has a family. If it happened to Cotto then I wouldn’t feel sorry.

---

I know this is a dick answer, but no. I wouldn't feel sorry for a man who doesn't care about his own health. That's his own damn fault.

Comment

Originally posted by NABALCHI View Post
      Nope he made it Clear that he dont cAre about his health so why should i
      To be honest although i dont want neither to have permanent damage i would like cotto to break his face again and make him retire for good
      It's not just about what Margarito thinks here. If something bad happens to him, boxing as a whole is going to be criticized.

Comment

He deserves worse

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
          Simple question. There's already been comments on his left eye and what it means going in the fight. Pacquiao permanently damaged it that I'm not entirely sure Margarito will walk out of the Cotto fight seeing from it ever again. If he's blinded in that very eye, would you feel sorry for him or would you play the, "it's his fault for his plastered gloves which could have killed Cotto (let's not kid ourselves on just how dangerous tampered gloves can be)"?
          Yes and no. I expect I would vacillate between some compassion and a '**** that cheating dirtbag' attitude. I suppose much of it would depend on how he handles the result (win or lose) of this next bout.

I want to say no, and that he can go to hell, but I know I would feel a little badly for him, even though I think he is an *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
            Who is this doctor anyway? I bet he's some 90 year old guy working part time in a hospital. So if he lost his doctor's license it wouldn't really hurt him much.
            Hi, everybody!

[IMG]http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...9QEwAg&dur=344[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by TU PADRE View Post
              nope i actually respect him..he clearly makes it clear that he will go all out for the boxing fans.
              Don't kid yourself, dumbass. He's doing it for personal glory. He only cares about fans as long as they pay to see him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
                Hi, everybody!

Yeah that looks like it!

Comment

Originally posted by TU PADRE View Post
                  nope i actually respect him..he clearly makes it clear that he will go all out for the boxing fans. Unlike that eyebrow plucker piece of mierda. He basically already gave up, by admitting he will quit when the tough gets going. Do you actually think hes fighting foreman or mayorga???
                  And you say this knowing De La Hoya is a fishnet wearing mexican with full eyebrows?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cotto has more decency in one eyebrow than Margarito has in his entire body. The man is scum but I am not surprised. Just read the newspapers. Surprised he has not yet taken to raping his niece anally at knifepoint...

Comment

Garcia is going to feel like utter **** after this and probably get criticized. I'll feel sorry for him cause I think he's an alright guy. I'm with Arum though, don't give two craps about Margarito going blind. Rooting for PR that night.

Comment

It may sound cruel, but I wouldn't mind one bit if Margarito got severely maimed in this fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X