Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who else is being dragged to that new gay ass twightlight movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who else is being dragged to that new gay ass twightlight movie?

S****in skanks man. Got three of em tryin to get me to go with each.all Of them. Ill motha****in shoot myself If i see that movie three ****ing times. Its bad enough ill need a bottle of henne and a blunt of headys before and after one of them to survive. Ill just be geekin the whole time while throwing some sour patch kids at some crazy random couple or groups of girls lmao

You are hardly a man.

E

Comment

Spoiler alert:

I'd watch this one if I were you.

Comment

funny beavis and butthead laugh at twilight

Comment

I'll watch it for free online.

Comment

I'm not, I'm watching the movie on my own will.

For movies I want to see, I go to a different place like 30mins away from home so when I go to the movies I'll be sure won't see anyone that I know.

I enjoy the Twilight movies and I'm not going to let some bi*ch ruin ANYTHING in the middle of the movie.

I'm not interested in any distractions from something I WANT to watch.

Once I see it, I'll gladly watch it again with anyone that wants to go.

Team Jacob FTW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
              I'm not, I'm watching the movie on my own will.

For movies I want to see, I go to a different place like 30mins away from home so when I go to the movies I'll be sure won't see anyone that I know.

I enjoy the Twilight movies and I'm not going to let some bi*ch ruin ANYTHING in the middle of the movie.

I'm not interested in any distractions from something I WANT to watch.

Once I see it, I'll gladly watch it again with anyone that wants to go.

Team Jacob FTW!!!
              If we ever meet, i will do the world a favor and rid the planet of your ***gish el salvadorian azz. You are a flaming phag

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                If we ever meet, i will do the world a favor and rid the planet of your ***gish el salvadorian azz. You are a flaming phag
                You would do nothing but sit with your mouth shut and keep your head down.

You're a known tranny.

Comment

My girl wanted me to go on Saturday, but I said "**** No!!!!"

So she is going out with the girl to watch the movie, and I am going out with the homies to the Chavez Jr fight here in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by _HTownTexan_ View Post
                    My girl wanted me to go on Saturday, but I said "**** No!!!!"

So she is going out with the girl to watch the movie, and I am going out with the homies to the Chavez Jr fight here in Houston.
                    I have to bite the bullet and go with this chick I'm dating..smh.

Comment

Working...
                    X