Defensive David Haye vs Aggressive David Haye: Who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
    It is literally a pick'em.

I'm leaning towards aggressive Haye knocking the defensive out in a few rounds. Either way, one of the David Haye's is getting knocked out in the first few rounds.

I don't think Dave's chin is that bad but both the Klits will knock him out if they catch him right for sure. But then again, anybody else hear about Dave getting KO'd in 54 seconds by some bloke in ABA bout a light-heavyweight who puts in flooring for a living now. He was 19 at the time, though, lol. I mean, we all know it probably it isn't a great chin.

It's academic in the heavyweight division, they all go when they get caught right.
    have you noticed everytime haye is about to fight someone makes a ''david haye gets knocked out in sparring!!'' thread?

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
      have you noticed everytime haye is about to fight someone makes a ''david haye gets knocked out in sparring!!'' thread?
      David Haye does play up to it too.

Against Macc, he was constantly eluding that both fighters himself and Macc has suspect chins. Macc tried to find it and got completely ruined as a top-level fighter effectively.

If he has a fight with Wlad, he should circulate those rumours himself,lol.

'Yeah, yesterday I got busted up and knocked out by Tyson Fury.'

Comment

David Haye does play up to it too.

Against Macc, he was constantly eluding that both fighters himself and Macc has suspect chins. Macc tried to find it and got completely ruined as a top-level fighter effectively.

If he has a fight with Wlad, he should circulate those rumours himself,lol.

'Yeah, yesterday I got busted up and knocked out by Tyson Fury.'
        haha, ''knocked out by his signature uppercut, just the look on his face when he smashed himself in the chin made my glass shatter from intimidation and i was out for a week''

Comment

we will see alot more of defensive haye if he is going too be really succesful up at heavyweight

Comment

the aggressive one would finish the fight early by KO, the defensive one will finish the fight late by KO or points.

Comment

Considering Haye is supposed to have the mother of china chins I don't recall ever seeing him on Queer Street. He's been knocked down a couple of times and punched himself out once - but none of this suggests he's likely to topple at the first breath of wind.

Comment

Haye's offense is better than his defense, aggressive Haye wins this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugwump View Post
                  Considering Haye is supposed to have the mother of china chins I don't recall ever seeing him on Queer Street. He's been knocked down a couple of times and punched himself out once - but none of this suggests he's likely to topple at the first breath of wind.
                  I don't disagree. It's not Herbie Hide-esque at the very least.

That said, no way could David Haye take the punching power of David Haye. David Haye would be KTFO if David Haye landed the big bombs on David Haye.

Comment

I don't disagree. It's not Herbie Hide-esque at the very least.

That said, no way could David Haye take the punching power of David Haye. David Haye would be KTFO if David Haye landed the big bombs on David Haye.

To be fair, I don't think many fighters could absorb Haye's power.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                      To be fair, I don't think many fighters could absorb Haye's power.
                      not many at all.

Maybe Big Vit and Valuev and Tua. And Valuev only because Haye's punches were all going up at 45 degree angles and losing about half of their juice. Even then the 12th round showed us David Haye probably could knock Valuev out. If he takes even slightly more chances.

Everyone else could definetely be KO'd by David Haye without a shadow of a doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X