Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is Boxing...a Broke Nose... really !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    He destroyed Salido tonight.
    maybe he would've done that if he and his corner didn't quit.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Doctor stopped it and if I was a fighter and I knew I was up on the cards I wouldn't complain. If the broken nose wasn't caused by a punch why should he have continued with a broken nose? The fans? Fans who would call him a hype job if the broken nose lead to his defeat.
      +1

and it's not like he didn't offer the perpetrator a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
        maybe he would've done that if he and his corner didn't quit.
        wouldve???he floored him 4 damn times and Salido resorted to dirt tactics....that head butt was intentional and broke his nose..only a damn fool would have continued and let him target the nose

Comment

When the dr stops it

Comment

Many guys here are defending the stoppage (which I don't agree with) so let me ask you a question.

If boxing rules were changed so that every time a fighter gets a broken nose the fight is stopped, would you guys agree?

Comment

I didn't watch the fight, but if the doctor stopped the fight, I would personally think it's a terrible call. Many boxers do indeed fight with broken noses.

Hell, Ali fought with a broken jaw.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                wouldve???he floored him 4 damn times and Salido resorted to dirt tactics....that head butt was intentional and broke his nose..only a damn fool would have continued and let him target the nose
                This^^^^^^^^^. Mikey crushed Salido, and barely broke a sweat while doin it.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  Many guys here are defending the stoppage (which I don't agree with) so let me ask you a question.

If boxing rules were changed so that every time a fighter gets a broken nose the fight is stopped, would you guys agree?
                  Any injury caused by an "accidental" headbutt or any other foul can result in a stoppage that I wouldn't argue with.

People act like it was caused by a punch. It was a clear headbutt, that I don't even think was accidental.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Ive seen Jaws broken...eyes cut and swollen shut. Fighters defending their titles with One hand because the other was broken! When the f^ck does a fighter stop fighting because his nose is broke. F-this!
                    Your a phucken idiot. Mikey was dominating and it would be stupid to continue when he didn't need to. If the fight was close I could understand. Mikey did great. I was rooting for Salidos yet didn't have an issue with the stopage cause Mikey was clearly the better fighter.

Another Pacturded thread by Packla-boy.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      tell you what let me slam my head into your nose and lets see how tough you are
                      You better not fight PB32 Larry...All he has to do is break your nose and youll summit like a biltch huh? :WORD: You dont think before you speak do you ? Yeah ive had my nose broke...and fought through it. The people who think it insane to fight though a broke nose need to change sports. maybe something not so brutal! Like Golf!

Comment

Working...
                      X