No announcement yet.

Why all the pacquiao hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why all the pacquiao hate

I am a Pacquiao fan and that last performance wasn't a great one. But it wasn't like it was Marquez greatest performance either. It was a close fight. Not a clear winner so they should do it again.
    Ali had Frazier. Robinson had Lamotta. Pacquiao has Marquez.

But all this Pacquiao hate with Pacquiao being a hype job and overrated and this and that is stupid. He is getting dissed for his RECENT opponents when they were all TOP 5 Welterweights. (Mosley, Cotto, Margarito even tho it was at 150, Clottey) and he got De La Hoya and Hatton at 140 where he was still the lineal champion. Everybody makes excuses for every damn fight he does. if he wins its because the other guy is shot or some other stupid reason, if the fights close its because hes not good.

So haters keep hating. He never wins in your guys eyes and it just blows my mind how some of you boxing fans hate on Pacquiao when he is an all out action fighter who comes in like 10-15 pounds smaller then the bigger guys and wins. but when there is one fight close (which Marquez didn't dominate like all the haters are saying. it was a close fight) all hell breaks loose lol. You guys are whack. say the same things over and over.

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
    I am a Pacquiao fan and that last performance wasn't a great one. But it wasn't like it was Marquez greatest performance either. It was a close fight. Not a clear winner so they should do it again.
    Ali had Frazier. Robinson had Lamotta. Pacquiao has Marquez.

But all this Pacquiao hate with Pacquiao being a hype job and overrated and this and that is stupid. He is getting dissed for his RECENT opponents when they were all TOP 5 Welterweights. (Mosley, Cotto, Margarito even tho it was at 150, Clottey) and he got De La Hoya and Hatton at 140 where he was still the lineal champion. Everybody makes excuses for every damn fight he does. if he wins its because the other guy is shot or some other stupid reason, if the fights close its because hes not good.

So haters keep hating. He never wins in your guys eyes and it just blows my mind how some of you boxing fans hate on Pacquiao when he is an all out action fighter who comes in like 10-15 pounds smaller then the bigger guys and wins. but when there is one fight close (which Marquez didn't dominate like all the haters are saying. it was a close fight) all hell breaks loose lol. You guys are whack. say the same things over and over.
    Its backlash dude.

Comment

I agree.

It's a combination of a few things:

1. Haters just praying on his downfall

2. Bunch of bandwagon b1tches jumping ship because Manny looked human for the first time in 3 years.

Comment

From all the hype they generated, this is what they get when Marquez comes in and takes Pacquiao to school on how to box. *******s feel he didn't do enough, where as the boxing fans know who really won. Repercussions of fighting tailor made fighters.

Comment

why all the excuses coming from team pacquiao...if they're so sure that they've won then there is no need for their daily excuses.

leg cramp

love problems

tight shoes

distracted by politics

JMM stepped on my foot

Jmm didn't wanna trade with pacquiao

his hair was too long

his mustache tickled him during the fight...

STFU already just admit that you lost lol

Comment

Because HE ROBBED MARQUEZ 3 TIMES

Comment

when you're on top there's envy. I just saw the fight recently and i dont understand all the robbery talk. It was very close fight that could have gone either way.

Comment

................it's a number of things Pacquiao has had questionable opposition lately (doesn't matter how you try to spin it) Including this last Marquez fight that backfired. you add that on to the countless excuses coming from the Pacquiao camp and people start to have negative feelings towards Pacquiao...

besides most people are just trolling at this points and it doesn't help that the regular Pacquiao fans aren't posting as much but the amount of ******* ALTS has skyrocketed ...

Comment

I think its really the fact that his fans were casual. When you have casual fans its easy for them to just jump off then bandwagon and onto another.

Comment

Cause of all the excuses and to be honest all the die hard *******s who making non issue into big issues.

Comment

Working...
                    X