Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adamek says size not the reason Vitali is unbeatable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a huge klitciko fan and it's clear that their size helps a lot.

Comment

I'd say the size can help defensively more than offensively. Being out of range for 80% of your opponents' bombs is going to make the fight a hell of a lot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        Vitali could be 5'10 and would still be great
        no he wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          no he wouldn't.
          Yes he would.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            Yes he would.
            it's possible, but unlikely

Comment

Size matters!

That's why Julius Long the tallest boxer at 7'2" and who has the longest reach at 90" is the heavyweight champion!

Wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Size matters!

That's why Julius Long the tallest boxer at 7'2" and who has the longest reach at 90" is the heavyweight champion!

Wait...
                You just owned these hateful clowns.

Comment

vitaly uses his size advantages very well. without them, it's doubtful he'd be as good as he is

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                    I'd say the size can help defensively more than offensively. Being out of range for 80% of your opponents' bombs is going to make the fight a hell of a lot easier.

Got to agree with you here, plus the Klitchkos have developed the sort of style where they can use their height advantage to the best way possible. No doubt they have boxing skill and power and whatnot, but their defensive footwork, constantly keeping out of range is a massive advantage for them.....

I really wish there was a superheavyweight devision. I find it insane that theres such a big deal made about the weight difference's in the lower weghts when its just a few pounds over or under, but when it comes to heavyweights the difference in weight is pretty much unlimited which just makes for some ridicolous match ups.

Comment

vitali is a great fighter wladamir not so much but any who doesn't think that vitali is a great boxer needs to really open their eyes and stop hating. yes vitali is tall but there are alot of tall boxers that are not succesful so why is vitali?someone said that their arsenal is limited but i think you may be referring to wladamir because vitali seems to be versatile and throws an array of punches not just a jab and a straight right

Comment

Working...
                      X