Clear All

Edwin Valero....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Edwin Valero....
      lol

//end thread

Comment

I voted Harrison. I actually expected a one-sided beating wthin the first 3 rounds..i expected him to lt least try throw a punch though.

Comment

wheres cintrons diving perfomance??

or williams dead man impersination

Comment

Joshua Clottey without a doubt. He needs to be on this list. If the guy had actually came with a good gameplan and fought, he probably could have stolen 4 or 5 rounds and made Pacquiao look bad. But instead he opted to be a human punching bag.

Comment

I knew Pascal would be too dynamic for the overrated Dawson.

A lotta mofo's ate crow on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                wheres cintrons diving perfomance??

or williams dead man impersination
                its a bit tight classing Williams brutal knockout as a choke. Dude was in there trying to throw bombs as always.

Cintron is a great shout though, he was doing well in the fight, I had him ahead at the time. But the whole thing was distinctly dubious and suspicious. Never seen a guy so keen to take a way out of a fight they were winning. Strange **** that.

Comment

Originally posted by deadbeat hero View Post
                  Audley by a country mile. I was at the MEN that night, my seat was directly in line with Audley's corner and his posture as he stood there waiting for the first bell was something else. His back muscles were unbelievably tense and contorted. I couldn't see the dudes face but It was obvious he was terrified of what he was about to get involved in.

Watching back the sky footage didn't change my mind, his body language was awful. He actually looks like he's considering jumping over the ropes at a few points in the 'fight'. Truly amazing stuff from any professional boxer much less an 18 stone heavyweight.
                  Bet you felt well and truly robbed??

I felt robbed watching it for nothing on the internet..

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                    Bet you felt well and truly robbed??

I felt robbed watching it for nothing on the internet..
                    well, It was pretty obvious what was going to happen but I couldn't resist the opportunity to watch a heavyweight title fight in my home town. The Ruiz fight had been a great night out and if Audley had done something incredible I would have really kicked myself if I'd missed it. There may never be another heavyweight title fight in Manchester again so you have to take these opportunities when they come along.

But yeah, not the best £80 I've ever spent

Comment

Haye should be in this poll for his ducking the HW champ

Comment

Working...
                      X