Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richard Abril: The Rios Fight Was Easier Than I Thought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richard Abril: The Rios Fight Was Easier Than I Thought

WBA interm-lightweight champion Richard Abril (17-3) revealed to BoxingScene.com that his
    fight against Brandon Rios (30-0) wasn't as tough as he imagined it would be. Although
    Abril suffered a split decision loss on Saturday night at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, the consensus at ringside was that the Cuban had won the majority of the rounds of the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

They need to protest the decision and an investigation needs to take place. Enough of these fight fixes, someone needs to step in and do something about this. Abril and Campillo are champions of the world walking around without the belts they easily won. These Arum and King bought decisions are getting old.

Comment

Abril schooled rios!!! Top stink can go eat a dic%!! Both judges should be fired. WBA should remove int WBA to WBA Champ. No way rios won more than 3 rounds out of 12.

Comment

It looked easy for him.

He looked like he could have fought 20+ rounds like that.

Comment

Boycotting all top stink fraud fights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes it was, champ.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutOhio View Post
              Abril schooled rios!!! Top stink can go eat a dic%!! Both judges should be fired. WBA should remove int WBA to WBA Champ. No way rios won more than 3 rounds out of 12.
              Top W*nk has a better ring to it...

Comment

Rios should've just wore a blind fold in there, probably would've did better. Abril laid down the blue print with a simple shoulder roll, he hit nothing but glove all nite.. marquez and broner would bury him. Any non brawler at 140 will bury him. peterson would wreck his a$$, hell zab would punish him and he would probably get murked even by holt. And he shouldn't even let 147 cross his brain cause it would be lights out

Comment

Let me vomit on the Rios decision

Boxing went down the sewer again letting the profane vile ignorant cussing Rios even come close in the fight.Abril got raped last night. let me vomit. Rios is a bum. classless a boxing enema.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    Top W*nk has a better ring to it...
                    Good one. Top Stank is my preference

Comment

Working...
                    X