No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rubio Starts The Hard Work For Chavez Jr. Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rubio Starts The Hard Work For Chavez Jr. Title Clash

Middleweight contender Marco Antonio Rubio has started his training camp at Mexico's Otomi Ceremonial Center, as he prepares for his upcoming fight with WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. on February 4th at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. Together with his team, Rubio arrived on Friday to the area, where the cold mountains and icy weather is being reporting as being two degrees below freezing, with snow-water visible everywhere in the high altitude camp.

[Click Here To Read More]

too bad because the second the Coward lands a decent shot the ref will stop the fight.

Rubio can't win with the judges nor can he look hurt or go back for even a second. he will only win by a dominate KO

Comment

I actually have JCC jr winning this.

I mean, i think it'll be an entertaining fight... but in the end... JCC jr will win, fair or not fair.
      I hope Rubio proves my ass wrong so bad

Comment

hope rubio knocks the tomato can king out. arum has ruined chavez's reputation and chavez'x mouth does'nt help. he's a ducker. you just can't say that you'll fight any and everybody then hide behind you dirty promoter(ARUM).thats what toprank fighters do.they they are saved with a in house fights.

Comment

Rubio will beat Chavez, i think he wins by KO or TKO. Rubio has a great chin he will not be stopped. Chavez Jr. is not a verry hard puncher and Rubio took the best punches from Lemieux. But i give Chavez credit for fighting Rubio!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            I actually have JCC jr winning this.

I mean, i think it'll be an entertaining fight... but in the end... JCC jr will win, fair or not fair.
            I hope Rubio proves my ass wrong so bad
            Yes. No way Rubio KOs him so it will be decision for JR

Comment

Working...
            X