No announcement yet.

floyd: pacquaio your next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gcgc View Post
    floyd calls out pac in usa press...........

Here's the real Mayweather:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZyrV2yjDkE

Comment

theres a big difference between getting a tattoo that only penetrates the epidermis which consists of 4 micro layers of skins and getting a needle injected through your 3 layers of skin and just about into your layer of fat to draw blood. Furthermore a tattoo needle is multiple needles less than a half inch wide combined and quarter inch long, a needle drawing blood is anywhere from 2 to 5 inches in length with a thickness by itself larger than that of 4 individual tattoo needles. Your point is squashed so quit using it.

I'm not defending Manny I'm just squashing this stupid point everyone keeps making that he has tattoos and afraid of needles because there is a huge difference between the 2.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
        theres a big difference between getting a tattoo that only penetrates the epidermis which consists of 4 micro layers of skins and getting a needle injected through your 3 layers of skin and just about into your layer of fat to draw blood. Furthermore a tattoo needle is multiple needles less than a half inch wide combined and quarter inch long, a needle drawing blood is anywhere from 2 to 5 inches in length with a thickness by itself larger than that of 4 individual tattoo needles. Your point is squashed so quit using it.

I'm not defending Manny I'm just squashing this stupid point everyone keeps making that he has tattoos and afraid of needles because there is a huge difference between the 2.
        does he look scared

Comment

sorry, try again later............

Comment

Originally posted by gcgc View Post
            sorry, try again later............
            the theory everyone keeps using that pac is afraid of needles but has tattoos is squashed get over it. You and your stupid irrelevant posts mean nothing here go back to the other non relevant boxing forums

Comment

the theory everyone keeps using that pac is afraid of needles but has tattoos is squashed get over it. You and your stupid irrelevant posts mean nothing here go back to the other non relevant boxing forums
              yes.....

and floyd "pacquiao you're next" i think is not really going to happen...

what with floyd inviting british fans to his gym.....don't look now for pac floyd yet.

floyd khan may be next...................

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                yes.....

and floyd "pacquiao you're next" i think is not really going to happen...

what with floyd inviting british fans to his gym.....don't look now for pac floyd yet.

floyd khan may be next...................
                that may never happen either if his uncle keeps opening his mouth about roids in Khan too before you know if Gayweather will be scared to fight him too.

Comment

Working...
                X