Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true Haye got sparked out twice by Kali Meehan in sparring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Federer lost a training session. Who cares?
    Haye would kill Meehan in a fight, even thought he is still the biggest ducker in the sport.

Comment

It's true. The coward ***** Haye was brutally KO'd twice by Kali Meehan.

Haye's class chin + Left hand too low = Brutally KO'd by either Klitschko brother.

Comment

Im calling bull**** on this Earl.. i heard he was knocked out for 45mins..

Comment

I remember some discussions on ESB and other boxing forums about this, I vaguely remember it was about Haye being knocked down many times and KOed twice, so Haye let Meehan go as a sparring partner. Soon afterwards Haye backed out of his fight with Wlad, claiming he had a back injury.

I can't remember posting he was actually KOed three times, I thought I said twice.

I have seen mention of Meehan stopping Haye in sparring in various places leading up to the Meehan-Chagaev fight. Perhaps some Meehan fans in Australia or New Zealand can shed more light on what happened.

Comment

You worked as sparring partner to Haye in 2009. Tell me about the sparring session.

I worked as a sparing partner for Haye to prepare him for Klitschko. I have read on some boxing sites that I dropped him in the gym. I will be the first to say – this did not happen. We only had three sessions, with about 2-3 rounds per session. I never really try to show too much in sparring, but always look for weaknesses in my opponent or their habits, and I believe I’ve found some in David Haye.

http://www. fight news .com/?p=42044#more-42044

Comment

Working...
            X