Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha everyone is getting off the topic here and not answer my question.. it's a simple question, why would a loving God do this?

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
      haha everyone is getting off the topic here and not answer my question.. it's a simple question, why would a loving God do this?
      I think the answer is that saying violent religion is kind of like saying cold snow. So is snow cold? I vote yes.

Comment

Islam is a cheap religion.

Comment

all religions are violent in one way or another. The most violent is christian catholic

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
            all religions are violent in one way or another. The most violent is christian catholic
            just came in here cuz i saw wun twun, how the fuk u doing?

you still living in bora bora with mucho hora horas?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              just came in here cuz i saw wun twun, how the fuk u doing?

you still living in bora bora with mucho hora horas?
              lol! sup man. Yeah enjoying the waves here in the tropical heaven. Planing to head to Miami in sunday for a couple of days

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                lol! sup man. Yeah enjoying the waves here in the tropical heaven. Planing to head to Miami in sunday for a couple of days

Mah boy wun twun, livin the jetset lifestyle. I'm glad to hear everything is good.

Listen, when you get here, how bout you let one of them kilos "slip through the cracks". I'll slide you 8g's. Straight to ur pocket, u ain't gotta share.

My girls first bday party is sat. I'll be in Miami beach on wed for business. We can do the handoff there.

Comment

One of these days I plan to give the Qur'an a read, but I'll only seek out the 2 most "authentic" translations by Pickthall or Yusuf Ali. All the other ones are watered down, apparently - they leave out the best bits which have all that violent crap and subjugation of women.

Comment

NO RELIGION PROMOTES VIOLENCE.

the violence comes solely from the people who practice it just as with the greed and inhuman acts. religion might give us an excuse but we are the ones that think and we are the ones that kill.
                    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-11-2010, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
                      NO RELIGION PROMOTES VIOLENCE.

the violence comes solely from the people who practice it just as with the greed and inhuman acts. religion might give us an excuse but we are the ones that think and we are the ones that kill.
                      I don't think that this is true. Almost every religion promotes violence in some way with the notable exception being Jainism.

Comment

Working...
                      X