No announcement yet.

Another Planet Found; 13 Light Years Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I'd run like a little girl. 7 and a half feet is out my league.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      This fat man is an true atheist, he said 'Show me my dick or I don't believe I have one'

Just because he hasn't seen his own dick doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I happen to be on friendly terms with somebody who has seen the man's dick on multiple occasions, and Tim Horton has assured me that it's a wonderful sight to behold.

Comment

that's one ugly mofo I feel sorry for the vagina that gave birth to that monster

Comment

Just because he hasn't seen his own dick doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I happen to be on friendly terms with somebody who has seen the man's dick on multiple occasions, and Tim Horton has assured me that it's a wonderful sight to behold.
          This gentlemen named Tim Horton sounds like an inquisitive bloke. Any chance we can get him to share his in depth experiences? Is he in the medical field or is it just for his own pleasures? I happen to know a gentlemen named Terrel who has tip toed on this matter, but I quickly changed the topic.

Comment

there are billions of planets and probably millions of planets like earth.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

there are hundreds of billions of stars in the milky way galaxy(our sun is one)

and there are billions of galaxies in the universe, and each star has the potential to have multiple planets on orbit. Many do. Like our solar system.

Comment

im with the russians, obama show us aliens or GTFO.

Comment

No link in OP?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

that's one ugly mofo I feel sorry for the vagina that gave birth to that monster
                    You tellin' me you ain't ever seen Giant Gonzalez before, bro?

Comment

BBC. My bad on the link.

Comment

Working...
                      X