Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Dereck Chisora is Scared To Death of Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Dereck Chisora is Scared To Death of Me!

Tyson Fury believes heavyweight rival Dereck Chisora is already beaten psychologically ahead of their potentially explosive showdown at Wembley Arena on Saturday night. [Click Here To Read More]

Got to give it to Fury, he trained hard for this fight. Chisora, however, woah. He looked in pretty rough shape.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Got to give it to Fury, he trained hard for this fight. Chisora, however, woah. He looked in pretty rough shape.
      Chisora likes the milkshakes @ MCDonalds thats why he rinsed down a couple of Mc Doubles a day with the shakes...tbh..he is in a disgraceful shape..shame on him and his trainer (cant imagine he got a conditioning / nutritionist coach to blame..)

Comment

Its awesome that theyre comparing this fight to Tyson Spinks....just one things bothering me...isnt Fury that big akward guy that fights like Gerry Cooney on qualudes and jack daniels? Isnt Chisora that guy that no one has ecver heard of? The fact that Klitchko is interest in the winner proves that these guys are both hapless bums.

Comment

Chisora looks like he was so "scared" that he didn't even bother to train. 261 lbs is disgraceful.

Comment

judging by his 261 weight he's scared to death of exercise

Comment

I believe Fury will take this. Derek has got skills but I think Furys size and power will be to much for him! I wouldnt put money on it though

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
                Its awesome that theyre comparing this fight to Tyson Spinks....just one things bothering me...isnt Fury that big akward guy that fights like Gerry Cooney on qualudes and jack daniels? Isnt Chisora that guy that no one has ecver heard of? The fact that Klitchko is interest in the winner proves that these guys are both hapless bums.
                Oh really? So does that mean your hero, Gayevid, was a hapless bum as well? I mean he sure fought like one but does that mean you are putting him in the same category, cause that is what you are saying, unless of course you are just hating on the man that crushed your hero and his little pinky toe. Hmmm... I'll take the later of the two.

Comment

Chisora will KO Fury within side of 6 rounds !

Chisora is too skilled and too fast for Fury

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
                    BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
                    RIGHT ON! can you believe the lackeys getting behind these second tiers.

Comment

Working...
                    X