No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Briggs: I Told Haye - Avoid Wladimir's Jab, Get The KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Briggs: I Told Haye - Avoid Wladimir's Jab, Get The KO

Shannon Briggs is an acquaintance, mainly by phone, of garrulous British heavyweight hopeful David “Hayemaker” Haye. [Click Here To Read More]

I didn't even read the article because it's common sense you need to avoid that mean jab of the klits......lol klits.

Does anyone know how much Briggs got paid for his last fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
      I didn't even read the article because it's common sense you need to avoid that mean jab of the klits......lol klits.

500K I believe

Vitali's pocket change

I love how delusional Briggs is, talking like he did well as a one-armed fighter in there

Comment

Funny how Vitali retired 2 of the bigger sluggers of the past quarter century. After they went Vitali they never went back into the ring. Both got spared KO losses to him by shotty reffing & the miracle of cuts but had to retire because of the vicious beatings they endured in the ring. One lucked out & only had to endure 6 rds of pain... the other had to go 12 full rds with him.

Comment

Avoid Wlad's jab? Go for the KO?

Gee thanks, Shannon. I bet Haye never thought of that.

Comment

Dumb. They're not the same fighter and don't fight the same way.

Vitali has never overly relied on the jab -- he uses it more as a way to measure his opponents.

It wasn't a jab that broke Briggs's face in three places and put him in the hospital for two weeks and three surgeries.

The joke is on Briggs, because when Haye was talking about "fat American bums," he was talking about Briggs.
            Last edited by ChopperRead; 06-20-2011, 09:10 PM.

Comment

The only thing Briggs should be giving advise on is taking out a comprehensive medical insurance package and informing loved ones not to come and watch when fighting a Klitschko.

Comment

However much it was it was never enough to compensate for that unmerciful beating.

It must be a coincidence that both Briggs AND Lewis contact Klitschko opponents to give them "advice" on how to "beat" W. Klitschko. Considering that both took quite a beating from V Klitschko. I don't know of any others who do this. I wonder what Briggs' reason is, I know that Lewis' reasons are malice and embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  However much it was it was never enough to compensate for that unmerciful beating.

It must be a coincidence that both Briggs AND Lewis contact Klitschko opponents to give them "advice" on how to "beat" W. Klitschko. Considering that both took quite a beating from V Klitschko. I don't know of any others who do this. I wonder what Briggs' reason is, I know that Lewis' reasons are malice and embarrassment.
                  Did you notice that Lennox has stayed out of the Wlad-Haye circus this time around? No offers to help Haye beat Wlad, nothing.

Comment

Really Briggs, that's your expert advice? Coco the sign language monkey could of told Haye that much.

Comment

Working...
                    X