Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does ginger take a risk with a Floyd fight looming?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's fighting Austin Trout.And when he knocks his ass out I don't want to hear anything else about Canelo being overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      He's fighting Austin Trout.And when he knocks his ass out I don't want to hear anything else about Canelo being overrated.
      I love when posters put their reputation on the line by making passionate/outrageous statements.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        I love when posters put their reputation on the line by making passionate/outrageous statements.
        I don't care about an online reputation. I've been here since 2005 Im an OG on this site and I can say whatever I want really. I don't know what fight people saw with Trout-Cotto but I think people are inflating what really happened.

Whats so outrageous about Canelo fighting Trout when he knows that win or lose hes getting the Floyd fight regardless?

Whats so outrageous about picking a Canelo KO? Does he not have legit power? Is Austin Trout a defensive wizard?

Comment

I don't care about an online reputation. I've been here since 2005 Im an OG on this site and I can say whatever I want really. I don't know what fight people saw with Trout-Cotto but I think people are inflating what really happened.

Whats so outrageous about Canelo fighting Trout when he knows that win or lose hes getting the Floyd fight regardless?

Whats so outrageous about picking a Canelo KO? Does he not have legit power? Is Austin Trout a defensive wizard?
          Trout can be hit, and Canelo has pop. Can Canelo get the stoppage? Probably. But it seems like this statement is made to balance out Bush's criticism of Canelo, which does get extreme. I hope he doesn't come in here and run with it lol

We don't know if Canelo is fighting Trout yet, we just hope that the rumor is true.

Comment

Trout can be hit, and Canelo has pop. Can Canelo get the stoppage? Probably. But it seems like this statement is made to balance out Bush's criticism of Canelo, which does get extreme. I hope he doesn't come in here and run with it lol

We don't know if Canelo is fighting Trout yet, we just hope that the rumor is true.
            This has tones of Judah-Baldomir to it. Could be a scenario that he fights Canelo and Austin Trout. I know that win or lose Canelo will get the fight.

Comment

This has tones of Judah-Baldomir to it. Could be a scenario that he fights Canelo and Austin Trout. I know that win or lose Canelo will get the fight.
              I'd rather Canelo take a chance and lose a competitive fight to Trout than fight a guy like Angulo and have his deficiencies/imperfections get exposed that way. Angulo is the worse opponent that I deem acceptable, they can't continue to put under-sized opponents in front of him. Angulo looked real suspect in his last fight, but at least he has size/power/determination going for him. I'd rather see Canelo bang out El Perro than bang out a WW like Maidana.

Comment

I'd rather Canelo take a chance and lose a competitive fight to Trout than fight a guy like Angulo and have his deficiencies/imperfections get exposed that way. Angulo is the worse opponent that I deem acceptable, they can't continue to put under-sized opponents in front of him. Angulo looked real suspect in his last fight, but at least he has size/power/determination going for him. I'd rather see Canelo bang out El Perro than bang out a WW like Maidana.
                I'd take Angulo over Maidana...but i'm so unsure about his last performance. Silva was stopping him in his tracks at points

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  I'd take Angulo over Maidana...but i'm so unsure about his last performance. Silva was stopping him in his tracks at points
                  Not only that, but he looked slower than usual. Angulo is slow to begin with, but it looked like he was punching under-water at times. Inactivity seemed to have affected him greatly, and his stamina is still a problem too. Maybe it's the long hair-cut, he needs to cut that shit off for his next fight and bring the real Perro back.

Comment

its hardly a risk to fight "benefit of the doubt" trout. so he is able to duck and dive from an old cotto,big whoop. canelo will tko the guy or be left with chasing him while trout is booed out of the building and looks into the camera crying robbery wondering how he lost due to running.

Comment

Really? So you weren't the guy that swore up'n down that Cotto would beat Trout in the what if Trout wins tread I made Burner?? Now while the fight was competitive, just like Cotto/Floyd, Trout did win.

I find it typical & ordinary for a Floyd fan to be ok with ginger fighting Floyd after Trout kicks his a$$. Furthermore we do not know if ginger has legit power. Can you name me any prime top 10 jr welterweight that he ko'd?? Btw I can name at least 3 fighters more talented than ginger at 154. Every pro boxer better have talent, else he's in the wrong business. However a hype job isn't proven until he handles business.

Comment

Working...
                      X