Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Weather above 80 degrees
    -Animals dying in movies
    -Closet racist
    -Racism in general
    -The pussification of society

Comment

• Well I cycle to work everyday and its only a short trip (around 4/5 miles) and there is pretty much a cycle lane all the way along the seafront.

I cycle at a steady pace and occasionaly I overtake someone who thinks, (who is he overtaking?) as soon as you pass them you can hear, (click click click) dropping the gears and they bomb past to only slow down again and I'll catch them up again as Im going along at my steady pace....

I've actually snapped once to one guy...asked him why he needed to overtake and then go alot slower again! He wouldnt say anything whilst I was staring angrily at him! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by rampant View Post
        Well I cycle to work everyday and its only a short trip (around 4/5 miles) and there is pretty much a cycle lane all the way along the seafront.

I cycle at a steady pace and occasionaly I overtake someone who thinks, (who is he overtaking?) as soon as you pass them you can hear, (click click click) dropping the gears and they bomb past to only slow down again and I'll catch them up again as Im going along at my steady pace....

I've actually snapped once to one guy...asked him why he needed to overtake and then go alot slower again! He wouldnt say anything whilst I was staring angrily at him! lol
        those nerds annoy me too. I get a kick out of it because it's usually these slouches on crappy bikes with some weirdo Napoleon complex. Sometimes I will play along, pass them slightly and then just hold pace...they're trying their hardest pass and I am going just fast enough so they can't. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          those nerds annoy me too. I get a kick out of it because it's usually these slouches on crappy bikes with some weirdo Napoleon complex. Sometimes I will play along, pass them slightly and then just hold pace...they're trying their hardest pass and I am going just fast enough so they can't. lol
          lol, yep I have to admit I sometimes get sucked into the game but then i think im just as bad!

Ive noticed people also try and get in my slipstream if its windy, If you want to do that Im putting peddle to the gas your having to cycle too son!

Comment

• I don't usually have a problem with passing people and them passing me, because I ride a 21 speed mountain bike, converted for the road, and most people here ride crappy bikes, so I can just blow by them no problem. I must admit though, I do often get irritated by people crossing the road who see a bicycle coming, and since I am not a car, think that they can just walk out in front of me, as if it is no hassle for me to suddenly hit the breaks and not run them over. I know that sometimes it is harder to see a bicycle coming than to see a car, and that is understandable. But some people just don't even care, and will just step in front of you with no inhibition, even though they can plainly see you coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              -Weather above 80 degrees
              -Animals dying in movies
              -Closet racist
              -Racism in general
              -The pussification of society
              Whats mildly ironic is that society has generally been pussified by people who are scared of being labeled racist.

Comment

• Pregnant girls that still smoke and drink.

Comment

• Political correctness, control freaks, hypocrites, people who drive half of the speed limit on a two lane road with a double yellow, the tripling of the federal import duty on beer, wine and liquor, having to take the seeds out of avocados and people who leave their shopping carts blocking the aisle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Political correctness, control freaks, hypocrites, people who drive half of the speed limit on a two lane road with a double yellow, the tripling of the federal import duty on beer, wine and liquor, having to take the seeds out of avocados and people who leave their shopping carts blocking the aisle.
                    That half the speed limit is a pain but I cut them off and tend to drive slower than them to see how much they like it. I mean slow as in 15mph in a 50. Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
                      That half the speed limit is a pain but I cut them off and tend to drive slower than them to see how much they like it. I mean slow as in 15mph in a 50. Haha
                      Problem is you have to break the law to get around them. Happens a lot around here, I'm starting to get used to it. There was a pretty cool old man down the street that used to do like 10 in a 45 when driving to visit family, like 89 or 90 years old. It's the younger people that do it that bother me.

Comment

Working...
                      X