Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Manny To Be So Huge, I See A Lot Of Begging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damm children, always crying yours is better then the others, all of you just step back from the keyboard and look at the stupidity you post on this site.

The fight will happen in the end, but until it happens the playground will be open for all you children to play and cry in.

Comment

"Now I see Pacquiao is talking about taking a less guarantee than Floyd, well it's already a fact he gets less guarantees in his fights anyway. Why is this beggar trying to be choosy..."

The Truck

Comment

Originally posted by illwill112 View Post
        Floyd knows the world will always see him as the one who ducked and the coward he is. Wait a minute the world already knows this except for the few *****s here. Nothing you say holds any wieght what so ever, just more fanboi dribble.
        These Floyd fans always act so nervous making all these pac bashing threads, i hardly read and click on any of them as you can tell from the title alone its just having a moan and whinge......and they have the audacity to make out Pac fans are bad?.

Floyd does know the world of boxing sees him as a joke and he dont seem to care, so why his fans care i dont know why?
        Last edited by hugh grant; 03-26-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

self preservation baby , we all know manny wants this fight

run floyd run!!!

Comment

Lol had to bump this again cause for the past 2-3 days I see Pac fans are sooooooooooo upset

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
              self preservation baby , we all know manny wants this fight

run floyd run!!!
              why do you think he's undefeated?...dont you underestimate the power of ducking..

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                Manny said a couple times he doesn't need Mayweather. See no posts on that. If he's such a huge star why do I see fight Manny posts all over? I thought his legacy was sealed? Are people starting to see the real light and know that Pac needs this fight now? I believe so

Timothy Bradley? Doesn't anybody care they're fighting now? Has it hit you that Manny has a good chance of losing, although he's supposed to win? Top 10 ATG is what I heard... #1 pound 4 pound ?

If he's so huge, why do I not see Manny offering 40 mil guarantees but instead saying he'll take less. Doesnt fight for money right? Damn this fight woulda took off if that was the case. I think you understand my point here
                pacquiao has carried boxing on his shoulders for years right now....he sells the most tickets, he does the highest ppv, he's the star....why are some down on manny? they are most likely americans who are up on floyd. also, people are always trying to tear down the man on the top---it is what it is

Comment

Thread title is super gay.....no ****

Comment

poor floyd fans. floyd have basically indicated things about self-preservation, not wanting to become another ali when asked about pacman and his fans are still hoping that pac would beg for the fight.

they still don't get it.

Comment

This kinda reminds me of some posters sig where Manny is saying something like " I beat Marquez convincely and now I want a rematch".....

Comment

Working...
                      X