No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: Fans Won't Help Cotto, He Gets KO'd Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Margarito: Fans Won't Help Cotto, He Gets KO'd Again

The first time they fought in July 2008, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Antonio Margarito (38-7, 27KOs) had crowd filled with Mexicans to support his cause. This Saturday the rematch takes place at Madison Square Garden in New York City, and now WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (36-2, 29KOs) is going to be the arena hero. Thousands of Puerto Rican fans have already scooped up tickets to watch Cotto's attempt to avenge his eleventh round TKO loss.

[Click Here To Read More]

i know they will make srue margarito dont wear plaster again but i wonder if they will make suer that he dont take efedra an his energy pills again?..........

Comment

Well.... DUH!!! Cotto doesn't have the power or skill to win... Margarito will ko him withing 10 rds

Comment

They will make sure he doesnt even drink red bull no.cheating at all for this fool cotto going to destroy this ***** cheato will be affected by the crowd watch n see

Comment

NYOOOOOOOOOoooooOOooooooooOoOOoOoOO!!!!!!!! Once a boss, always a boss!!! A romperle el culo a Los bori papa!

Comment

Yea buddy.... gettem

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              The first time they fought in July 2008, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Antonio Margarito (38-7, 27KOs) had crowd filled with Mexicans to support his cause. This Saturday the rematch takes place at Madison Square Garden in New York City, and now WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (36-2, 29KOs) is going to be the arena hero. Thousands of Puerto Rican fans have already scooped up tickets to watch Cotto's attempt to avenge his eleventh round TKO loss.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Sure, but you will have to do it clean this time, lets see.....

Margarito is doing a good job of selling this fight.

Comment

cottoo

Cotto tiene cara de tigere con motor de raton..
                He'll quit agian....I rest my case......

Comment

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
                  Cotto tiene cara de tigere con motor de raton..
                  He'll quit agian....I rest my case......
                  Yeah hes got the eye of the tiger this time and the heart. Lets go cotto!! knock out plasterito.

Comment

Cotto is gna have the death of his father , the hand wraps incident all on his mind! He might just reenact what Buster Douglas did to Tyson after his mom dying! Its gna be an all out war! But with all that said! I still thik Margacheato is gna win, after watching his Face Off episode with Max, that guy is just insane in the head, i think he has few screws loose, saying he will die in the ring! Cotto doesnt have that fight in him and he has had trouble with tall rangy fighters! I think Cotto might gas again But i hope Cotto beats this Cheatos ass to a PULP!

Comment

Working...
                    X