No announcement yet.

HBO Faceoff between Haye and Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO Faceoff between Haye and Klitschko

David Haye may be an a$$hole to most boxing fans but I will say you gotta admire his confidence. He really got under the skin of Wladimir and for a second I really was expecting for Wlad to come across the table with a right hand. This fight should be interesting and I'm actually looking forward to it. Summer looks like a great time for boxing...

And then Kellerman and Haye sucked each other off in the dressing room. I was never a huge fan of Wlad but Haye is getting raped in that ring.

Wlad won by a KO in that room, by the way, Haye was petrified by the end of it.

Comment

yea haye is definitly in his head...1 or 2 things are gonna happen

1-wlads gonna get emotional and wreckless snd get ko'd

2-wlads gonna beat haye half to death

Comment

haye is one of those guys that starts talking real uncontrollably and fast when he gets nervous. By the end of that face to face Wlad was calm as ever and Haye was falling apart. I think Kellerman had to help Haye change his underwear in the bathroom after this face off.

Comment

not being funny.

But Wlad isn't intimidating. Haye is hardly scared of him. If he was I'm pretty sure his name would be Audley Harrison.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashtro View Post
            David Haye may be an a$$hole to most boxing fans but I will say you gotta admire his confidence. He really got under the skin of Wladimir and for a second I really was expecting for Wlad to come across the table with a right hand. This fight should be interesting and I'm actually looking forward to it. Summer looks like a great time for boxing...

He was a mile deep under Wlad's skin. Wlad was just gritting his teeth and couldn't even speak. Wlad is going to be wreckless as all getout on the 2nd- I see bad things in his future.

Comment

haye got under wlad skin

Comment

Most of these face offs have been very entertaining. Haye and Wlad didn't disappoint. You could feel the tension.

Comment

cant wait for this fight.................this is gonna be a great fight

Comment

wlad is mad as fuck. haye is definitely under his skin

Comment

Working...
                    X