Clear All

• DEXTER finale [SPOILERS]

Holy ****, Rita was murdered

Trinity is a prick

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post

Trinity is a prick
    Nice try

Laguerta was murdered and Dexter got arrested, Bill killed Arthur when he tried to abduct Sookie.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post

Trinity is a prick
      I didn't see that coming. I thought she might have been kidnapped or somethin but not murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        I didn't see that coming. I thought she might have been kidnapped or somethin but not murdered.
        Yeah, me neither. This is the best show on television. Caqn't wait for the next season.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          Yeah I knew something was up when Dexter got Arthur without much of a fight, then he was all happy coming home. Figured either something happened to his sister or Arthurs family identified Dexter and he was going to get implicated somehow. The Rita death was kinda forced and having his son sitting there like Dexter was when he was a child not so great and also I didnt like Rita at all so didnt even care she was murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs077 View Post
            Yeah I knew something was up when Dexter got Arthur without much of a fight, then he was all happy coming home. Figured either something happened to his sister or Arthurs family identified Dexter and he was going to get implicated somehow. The Rita death was kinda forced and having his son sitting there like Dexter was when he was a child not so great and also I didnt like Rita at all so didnt even care she was murdered.
            Rita was a MILF. Don't talk crazy!

Comment

The Rita bathtub scene was quite hard hitting. I never really liked her, but it was sad to see her go like that. Oh well, at least Dexter is going to go back to being a badass in series 5.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                The Rita bathtub scene was quite hard hitting. I never really liked her, but it was sad to see her go like that. Oh well, at least Dexter is going to go back to being a badass in series 5.
                The Dexter writers are SMART. They knew they had to shake things up for the next season or they were going to lose viewers. The past three season finale's all ended similarly. Dexter gets away under all kind of trouble, get his man or woman and than has a final narrating scene where he talks to us the audience, and then he starts off fresh next season. It wasn't gonna fly anymore and now they left us with a Cliff hanger with Rita's death for next season.

I like the show overall but a couple of things I like to critisise. Isn't it unrealistic of how his police prisinct is personally involved with all kind of criminal cases series after series. Especially his sister, she has either been directly or undirectly involved in almost every case every season. How is she still even working there? Lets see, she was engaged to a serial killer (Dex's brother), then she was indirectly involved with another serial killer when her black boyfriend was kidnapped in the previous season. Then she is involved with yet another serial killer when she and her other older boyfriend, Agent Lundy get shot by the serial killer's reporter daughter. And what kind of cop goes to a suspects home like Debra did, when Trinity's daughter called her to confess everything. Isn't that against police protocol. Shouldn't Trinity's daughter have come to the police station? She could've killer Debrah with that gun she killer herself with. Then a cop in their unit (that black guy who got killed in second season, that was always suspicious of Dexter and found out that he was a serial killer) was officially declared a serial killer responsible for all the bodies Dexter dumped in the water.

Their whole ****ing unit is full of serial killers and victims of serial killers, how is this **** realistic, lol.
                Last edited by Vladimir303; 12-14-2009, 11:26 AM.

Comment

As soon as he got home and he heard her message I knew she was dead. Sucks, she was hot, but all well. It was Dexter's fault for not killing him much sooner, maybe now he'll learn to go for the kill sooner. Dexter is still the P4P #1 best serial killer.

Comment

I wish his annoying whinny sister had been killed instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X