No announcement yet.

Pacs Good possible Plan B!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacs Good possible Plan B!

Since mayweather continues to duck again, and I believe wont grow balls to fight Pac.

Weve been pissed of his pretending that he wants to fight.

Lemme know some of your insights about a good possible plan B for pac outside of Vargas!
    Danny swift garcia 140 - if hymen cancels his next fight
    26.32%
    Lucas matthyse - no fight schedule yet. Could be possible
    7.89%
    Ruslan provodnikov - possible fight for fans to be entertained
    2.63%
    Marcos maidana - possible to show how pac handles him with ease
    26.32%
    Canelo at 154 for ppv
    36.84%

It would be nice for Kell Brook to get a shot at Manny. At least then we could move closer to Undisputed Welterweight..

Comment

He's fighting Vargas. No point in even wasting time talking about any other matchup

Comment

Please help me understand why you needed to make a thread about Mannys plan B when Boxingscene just posted a thread about it 5 minutes ago???

Comment

Canelo, Khan, Garcia, Maidana, Brook. So many choices for him but will end up with Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Please help me understand why you needed to make a thread about Mannys plan B when Boxingscene just posted a thread about it 5 minutes ago???
            I forgot to add a poll for possible good match ups for manny

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              It would be nice for Kell Brook to get a shot at Manny. At least then we could move closer to Undisputed Welterweight..
              I forgot about kell brook, a good match up indeed

Comment

Vargas or Provo. Might as well return to regular HBO. Can't keep blaming someone else for the ****ty fights you take.

Comment

Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
                  I forgot to add a poll for possible good match ups for manny
                  Im saying man why do we need duplicate threads and flood this forum with recycled topics?? all you are going to get is the same tired ass posts with the same damn name calling and negative bull**** over and over and over and over again.....

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Im saying man why do we need duplicate threads and flood this forum with recycled topics?? all you are going to get is the same tired ass posts with the same damn name calling and negative bull**** over and over and over and over again.....
                    Its better to have a topic about this larry than recycle a floyd - pac thread. This thread is all about pac and nothing of junior is mentioned since his off to australia by then.

Comment

Working...
                    X