No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell, Arreola in Talks for Heavyweight Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell, Arreola in Talks for Heavyweight Clash

Negotiations are underway for a bout between heavyweights Seth Mitchell and Chris Arreola, according to Mitchell’s manager, Sharif Salim.

Nothing has been signed or set yet. Potential dates could include early September, possibly on the West Coast.

This confirmed an earlier tweet by Steve Kim of MaxBoxing.com, who noted last week that the fight was being discussed.

“Even though he lost his last fight to [Bermane] Stiverne, he’s quite a capable opponent. Very dangerous,” Salim said of Arreola. “And he is indeed an entertaining fighter. I looked at Seth’s last fight [against Johnathon Banks], which we had to fight a more strategic fight, pumping that jab, watching our distance, all those types of things, because the overall objective there was simply to get our ‘W.’ Every fight Seth has been in, be it one round, two or three, has been exciting. This [Banks bout] was a strategic fight, and we’re OK with that.

“But we want to bring back again that wonderful arsenal that Seth has, as well as that turbulence, that excitement that he brings when he fights. We believe a fight with two guys who will be coming at each other will be, for however long it lasts, something that the public will give two thumbs up on.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arreola takes it

Comment

Easy work for areola

Comment

Mitchell gets put to sleep & out to pasture.....

Comment

Arreola by murder.

Comment

If Arreola has anything left in him, he beats the **** out of this bum called Seth Mitchell.

Comment

Well you better keep on with the strategy if you're fighting Arreola.

That's how Stiverne won, going in there to bang it out... you vill lose.

Comment

There's no turning back now. Mitchell has decided to take the step up and fight some contenders. Too bad he doesn't have the chin for it. He has heart though. I will give him that.

Comment

That last fight that seth mitchell was in was the most boring fight i have ever seen in my life.
                  Its right up there with Mosley-Mora.

Comment

I'm done with Arreola, he's a fat, lazy underachiever. If he would only take this sport seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X