Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am glad that the holidays are over, and it seems like my sanity has returned. Although this goddamn country is still entirely shut down until Monday. Japan shuts down for like 10 days twice a year, once around New Years and the other time during April. For Janurary 1 through 3, you literally can't even go to a restaurant, or anything. A lot of restaurants open their doors again on Jan. 4, but not all of them. So for those three days, you just have to eat fast food and stuff, or else cook. You can't even use an ATM between Jan. 1 and 4. Not any ATM, anywhere. (So far as I know anyway). This stuff is all very inconvenient, especially for a country like Japan where things are usually pretty set up.

I'm looking forward to things returning to normal.

Than again, these last few days I've also enjoyed the quiet and peace a bit, that'll be gone soon. It's just that when you have things to do, it is a pain when everything is shuttered.

Strange country. Off the rails most of the time, and then completely dead two times a year.

Comment

• Another night in the lab, sipping on bourbon.

Been doing some writing for a bit. Time for some excel work though I'm afraid.

At least I can listen to headphones when I work in excel. But I quite hate working in excel.

Comment

• Having an ice beer.

I don't mean Milwaukee's Best.

My f u cking mini fridge froze my beer a little bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          Prospero Año Nuevo a todos!!!!

Oooops worng thread!!!
          Still tripping off this one.

Comment

• One starred this thread.

Comment

• I've been staying up all night (while drinking, and working) and sleeping all day lately. When sleeping in the day, I always get the craziest dreams.

Yesterday, I dreamed I was having a 3some with this Chinese girl I know and another girl. That was a nice dream.

Comment

• It is indeed past 7am. I've been drinking whiskey, and a bit of beer, and writing all night. I'm going to try to write a little more, and then maybe get some sleep. I'll get up at 3pm or something, have some things I have to do, then write some more. Tomorrow's gonna suck, I have to teach at an elementary school in the morning. I'll probably just have to stay up all night, not drink ( ), and then go to work in the morning without sleeping.

Comment

• **** it, got drunbk for the first time in 8 monthz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

• Who changed the thread title to "knurd"?

Comment

Working...
                    X