No announcement yet.

Canelo wanted Cotto,Trout beat Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    And he can't use the "well I don't speak English", excuse cause he got called out in Spanish too. LOL!
    Absolutely brutal

Comment

And he can't use the "well I don't speak English", excuse cause he got called out in Spanish too. LOL!
      you getting on a Pactard level of ******ness right now.
      are you going to photo shop ginger into chicken pictures next?

Comment

@thread starter

Props for Trout. The boy has arrived to the world stage. With a tall lanky string bean frame that can move.

In a lot of ways Trout actually reminds me of Floyd.

I'll be looking to watch Trouts' upcoming fights.

Guys, a new bandwagon has been formed. Everyone hop on the Trout express!

Canelo is shook. He don't want any of Trout, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Why is Canelo ducking Trout?
          I was shocked when I heard that they were considering fighting Trout in May. I am not surprised to hear that Alvarez is avoiding him. Alvarez has been a protected fighter for more than 40 plus fights. In his 40 plus fights, he has not fought anyone who was ranked in the top five in the divisions that Alvarez has fought (welterweight and super welterweight). They are going to continue to milk him for as long as they can, just like Frank Warren milked Ricky Hatton and Bob Arum milked Julio Ceasar Chavez. They know that, as soon as this popular, but limited fighter steps in the ring with a quality opponent, he will be exposed and his downfall will occur soon. Hatton got ko'd by Mayweather, looked poorly in his next fight and then got ko'd by Pacquaio, ending his career. Chavez will fight two or three more times after he gets his a.ss whipped by Martinez again and then he will become nothing more than a journeyman fighting on ESPN.

As soon as they put Alvarez in the ring with a top quality opponent, whether it is Trout, Mayweather or Martinez, he will be exposed and probably knocked out. After that, his career will be essentially be over. GBP wants to get all they can out of him before that happens. That is why they are saving him for Mayweather. They can make a few million off of him in a Mayweather fight before he is exposed and may even be able to get a few million more for two or three fights after that because, if he is exposed by Mayweather, they can at least say he lost to the best P4P fighter in the world and get a little more tread out of him. If he is exposed by Trout, its all over. That is why GBP is avoiding a Alvarez-Trout fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            you getting on a Pactard level of ******ness right now.
            are you going to photo shop ginger into chicken pictures next?
            If what I said was a lie, then maybe you'd have a point. By the way, what's your problem. Since I've been back you've done nothing but stalk me, call names & talk crap just to do it, what's good bro??

Comment

If what I said was a lie, then maybe you'd have a point. By the way, what's your problem. Since I've been back you've done nothing but stalk me, call names & talk crap just to do it, what's good bro??
              Im pretty sure you're confusing me with somebody else man but seriously you thought Canelo ran from MSG because he was scared of Trout? is that what you honestly think

Comment

Im pretty sure you're confusing me with somebody else man but seriously you thought Canelo ran from MSG because he was scared of Trout? is that what you honestly think
                I know ginger hogged the stage at the press conference. I know he wanted Cotto to win & I know when Cotto lost he left in a hurry. I'm making fun of it because I want to. I don't care why he dipped. But judging by his track record, it wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

I know ginger hogged the stage at the press conference. I know he wanted Cotto to win & I know when Cotto lost he left in a hurry. I'm making fun of it because I want to. I don't care why he dipped. But judging by his track record, it wouldn't surprise me.
                  you were expecting canelo to grab a mic and have WWE style conversation and announce the fight on the next PPV event?
                  I don't understand what you were expecting to happen man

Comment

you were expecting canelo to grab a mic and have WWE style conversation and announce the fight on the next PPV event?
                    I don't understand what you were expecting to happen man
                    Can you tell me how many fighters at an event of that magnitude have left the arena after the other man won please?? Did Floyd leave after Ortiz beat Berto?? did ginger leave after Josesito stopped Ortiz. I do not find it coincidental that he left after Trout beat Cotto. I actually believe that if Cotto won, they'd probably have had ginger enter the ring. Since he was at the press conference & all.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Why is Canelo ducking Trout?
                      because thats canela style

when carlos molina dominated cintron who did canela choose to fight?

the only guys canela fights coming off of a win are 140 lbs and 147 (lopez, m.hatton) or 154 pounders that pose no threat (rhodes)

i just dont get why people say he is good or why he is ranked as a top guy in the division

i know being a draw helps your ranking but i thought rankings were earned by beating top ranked guys in your division his ranking is soley based on his fame and his promoter

yeah he looks great against 140 pounders but ehh that just doesnt do it for me unless you are another 140 pounder fighting another 140 pounder

hey but i guess thats just me considering how many boxing poster are repin canela in there avy/sigs

Comment

Working...
                      X