No announcement yet.

Mayweather should retire now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    nah, I want to see Canelito brutally beat him. I want Floyd caught in between the ropes. I want to see the fear in his eyes while Canelito finishes off his career in a show of supremacy. I want Canelito to pose over his limp unconscious body.

So I can log on and laugh.

I dont think mayweather is gonna be fighting in 10 years still, so we won't get to see that, for better or worse. but good aspirations!

Comment

50 Cent (Mayweather's best friend): "Mayweather doesn't know how to manage his money, he's going to go broke and will be forced to fight again"

50 cent "Mayweather isn't as rich as people think"
      50 Cent"Who's the fool that lost 100 million last night? Cause he rather trick on hoe'sThen fight"

Mayweather will fight several more times because if he doesn't he'll be broke....

Comment

Mayweather probably does lose a lot gambling.

He posts his winning selections but I'm guessing he has lost more than he has won like most gamblers.

Anyway it is his money but would still be sad to see another boxer blow all his cash as he is about to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          50 Cent (Mayweather's best friend): "Mayweather doesn't know how to manage his money, he's going to go broke and will be forced to fight again"

50 cent "Mayweather isn't as rich as people think"
          50 Cent"Who's the fool that lost 100 million last night? Cause he rather trick on hoe'sThen fight"

Mayweather will fight several more times because if he doesn't he'll be broke....

dont you think its slightly silly to believe EVERYTHING you read, especially considering it was 50 cent who said it. I know you're smart enough to know that whole beef thing wasn't real, and neither is 50% of the shit that comes out of either of their mouths. come on man...

Comment

Hell no. He owes me at least 3-4 fights especially after that fake retirement he pulled back in '07.

Comment

I dont think hes ready to retire considering he hasn't fought as often as other fighters and hasn't had the extra punishment from fighting more often take a toll on his body. IMO the more fights you have the more it ages you as a fighter and while hes not getting any faster or younger hes still got a lot of gas in the tank and should be good fighting a few more fights to try and solidify his standing as a legendary fighter i wouldnt lose any respect for him if he took a tough fight and lost a close decision and didnt retire undefeated. an unblemished record means little to me if you fight great tough fights and look good in them win or lose

Comment

Not to you but Mayweather would CRIE if he lost his 0.

Comment

How the **** did i spell cry wronG????

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    dont you think its slightly silly to believe EVERYTHING you read, especially considering it was 50 cent who said it. I know you're smart enough to know that whole beef thing wasn't real, and neither is 50% of the shit that comes out of either of their mouths. come on man...
                    If it was just 50 saying it then yeah, it most likely would be BS. But dude is on the IRS speed dial for a reason. His own promoter ODL (who has a stake in Mayweather being successful) says it also.
                    Al Haymon certainly isn't interested in what he does with his money otherwise he would have a financial advisor set up. You can just tell all those people around him are dipping into his pockets.
                    What about Floyd's backround tells you he has any financial sense of his own?

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                      If it was just 50 saying it then yeah, it most likely would be BS. But dude is on the IRS speed dial for a reason. His own promoter ODL (who has a stake in Mayweather being successful) says it also.
                      Al Haymon certainly isn't interested in what he does with his money otherwise he would have a financial advisor set up. You can just tell all those people around him are dipping into his pockets.
                      What about Floyd's backround tells you he has any financial sense of his own?
                      nothing at all. but that doesnt mean he could just be pulling the wool over our eyes, him or 50. and nevertheless, who cares how much money he wins or loses?

if i had an opinion, I would say, yea he's gonna be broke when he retires, but thats an opinion, and I dont try and pass it off as fact like some do. but again, who gives a flying fuck?! aint our money...

Comment

Working...
                      X