No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia vs. Judah Tripleheader on Showtime, January 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia vs. Judah Tripleheader on Showtime, January 19

Golden Boy Promotions CEO, Richard Schaefer, has advised BoxingScene.com that a deal has been reached for Danny Garcia (25-0, 16 KOs) to make the second defense of his WBA/WBC juinor welterweight titles against former two-division champion Zab Judah (42-7, 29 KOs) on January 19th

Judah sat ringside last month and watched Garcia secure a crushing one-punch knockout of Mexican legend Erik Morales in four rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i can't believe judah is getting a shot at the title,this guy just doesn't have it in him,he seems to not fight hard or seems to just give up,don't like that,he'll lose

Comment

cant wait for garcia to make him quit

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Golden Boy Promotions CEO, Richard Schaefer, has advised BoxingScene.com that a deal has been reached for Danny Garcia (25-0, 16 KOs) to make the second defense of his WBA/WBC juinor welterweight titles against former two-division champion Zab Judah (42-7, 29 KOs) on January 19th

Judah sat ringside last month and watched Garcia secure a crushing one-punch knockout of Mexican legend Erik Morales in four rounds.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        AC would be cool as well...but it doesn't really matter...I'm in there!!

Comment

Would be cool if PQ fought GGG, but we already know he doesn't want it

Comment

THis is just a kepp busy fight for Garcia. Judah is doen. IDC what anyone thinks... Judah was done % years ago... Hes just a pay check fighter. He did his thing time to retire...

Comment

Apparently Golovkin has the MSG Theater on hold at the same date and NYSAC won't allow two big shows at the same date. Somebody is going to have to move.

Comment

I'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Would be cool if PQ fought GGG, but we already know he doesn't want it
                  I can't wait to see who they choose for Quillin. I got the feeling that he's going to get a soft touch. Unacceptable opponents would be Rubio and Taylor. Murray/Pirog/GGG/Macklin are fine.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 11-06-2012, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Quillin is going to fight Rubio or Vera.

Comment

Working...
                    X