Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell Injured in Motorcycle Crash, Out For Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell Injured in Motorcycle Crash, Out For Six

Super-middleweight contender Anthony Dirrell has been injured in a motorcycle crash, according to tweets from his brother, Andre Dirrell, on Friday evening.

“Feeling very sick about the news I’ve received today,” Andre Dirrell wrote. “My little brother, Anthony Dirrell, has got into a motorcycle accident.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn highjacked my thread again !!!! smh lol I'm kidding I guess it's your job to get the stories out there.

Comment

Damn, dude has terrible luck.

Comment

atleast his still alive

RIP chico, just watched you on youtube

Comment

For every numbskull athlete who stands to make alot of money boxing: think Corrales. Don't get on the damn bike.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
            Damn highjacked my thread again !!!! smh lol I'm kidding I guess it's your job to get the stories out there.
            Bull****!!! he jacked your ****!!! Take him to the DOME!!!!!!!

Comment

******ed is the best word that comes to mind. Why put yourself and occupation at risk? We've all seen these stories 1000 times, they hardly ever end well.

Comment

does this mean that the WBC 168 strap will be gift wrapped for Chavez jr if he vacates his 160 title????

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                  does this mean that the WBC 168 strap will be gift wrapped for Chavez jr if he vacates his 160 title????
                  More than likely smh

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                    That's always been Sulaiman's plan.

Comment

Working...
                    X