Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Cotto vs Margarito 2...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirk Diggler, how many rounds did you give to Marg vs Cotto? And vs Pac? Mosley? Since the tainted wraps were discovered, against world class fighters, Margarito has won 3 out of 34 rounds difinitively. Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Fighters who taunt and laugh when they are losing every round just look stupid.

Ha ha ha! Without Cheato's illegal hand wraps, he is nothing. I hope that scumbag cheater retires for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
        Dirk Diggler, how many rounds did you give to Marg vs Cotto? And vs Pac? Mosley? Since the tainted wraps were discovered, against world class fighters, Margarito has won 3 out of 34 rounds difinitively. Coincidence?
        Such a simplistic and brainwashed way of thinking. Look at the stage of his career he's at, the wars hes been in, the punches hes taken and especially the people he has been fighting. Mosley and Pacquiao were horrible style matches for him. I think the Margarito that stepped in the ring with Pacquiao would've butchered Cotto again.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
          Ouch..lmao

Comment

Since when was Margarito a guy that wins a lot of rounds anyway? LOL....he usually gives away the first 4 or 5 at least, even in his prime.

He gets stronger near the end of the fight. New York didn't wanna find out what was in store for Cotto....

Comment

Dirk, I've seen lots of your post and amazingly most of the time I agree with you, but if you think Margarito was gonna step up vs Cotto again you're lying to yourself, you know better!

Comment

those braids were on too tight! lol

Comment

Working...
                X