Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Contradicts Himself Badly (How can you defend him still?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
    You should be spending those characters on cotto! He has a fight in less than a month. you should be making threads on how he will break down clottey's defense. How he will become the greatest ever in PR history or some shyt like that. But instead you obsess over PBF and everything he does or not.

You hate him so much but watch every interview he does and follow his every move looking for negatives! He is looking over your shoulder now! See wat I mean, your heart skipped a beat then!

You do understand how you look on this forum right. You go back and forth with everyone about the same shyt everyday. I rarely see you posting in forums with substance that have nothing to do with PBF. Get off this man's DICK! He dont care shyt about you, me, or anybody else on this board.

GOD DAMIT! STFU PLZ!
    SR you are a straight up Jack ass.

I always, post in every ****ing threat in this forum, unlike you *****s Im a fan of the sport. You defend this guy, like he was you ****ing lover.

Dude, lies,Contradicts himself, dont back up all the **** he talks, but you still on his nuts, like **** on flies!!!!!

I love when FLoyd fans get owned they choose to attack poster instead of dealing with argument in the thread itself.

I dont care WTF you say about me, because you said it yourself this is a internet forum and who gives a flying ****.

Now, Answer the thread Question!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Still wating for a Floyd stan to answer the Thread question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        Still wating for a Floyd stan to answer the Thread question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        You didnt see Bhopreign's post somewhere between the 3rd and 5th page?? He said he didnt see any contradictions from floyd. NOT ONE contradiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
          You didnt see Bhopreign's post somewhere between the 3rd and 5th page?? He said he didnt see any contradictions from floyd. NOT ONE contradiction.

Yes I saw it, and then he went to say Why Cotto doesnt fight Williams, yaddayadayada.

And I asked him to anser the thread question and he left!!!

They have not even been in the thread and the ones that have been here, havent answer.

They got owned!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            I didnt see not one contradiction, I listened to the whole interview, I did however see Brian Kenny contradicting himself many times. Would you want to see Floyd fight Pac?
            Do you have an education?

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
              he's not the sharpest tool in the shed
              He is actually a pretty sharp guy. He just isnt very well educated, and likes to shoot his mouth off whether he means what he is saying or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by KJB View Post
                He is actually a pretty sharp guy. He just isnt very well educated, and likes to shoot his mouth off whether he means what he is saying or not.
                being raised by a crackhead father and uncle couldnt have helped his etiquette either.

Comment

• IM still wating for a ***** to answer the Threads Question.

After 100+ replies and 10+ Pages, non of Floyd fans has been able to answer the question.

I love how the so call Mafia, aint here with their BS. Where is Horus, Flawless(Little Killer), Buner(5* General), Larryx,ect,ect,ect, why they cant answer the quiestion since they ae FLoyds biggeest Cocksuckers!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
                    Well my man all I can say is apples don't fall far from trees kiko.....Honestly his mouth might get the rest of his body in som ekinda trouble it can't handle one day and truth be told we will all be linning up with our money in hands to see it go down. As far as the contradictions well this is true with most fighters look at ODLH and some of the things he has pulled off in recent history. Come on man you know the name of the game is $$$$ if it don't make dollars it don't make sense right. I mean look at JMM for example he turns down a big money fight to go fight a tough unknown Chris John in his home town and for what 30K. he travels all the way to Indonesia to fight an undefeated Belt holder no one has ever heard of at the time for 30K and passes up a million dollar fight to do so and then on top of that losses a close decison. The home town cooking was extra good that night for John but sometimes if your balls are bigger then you brains in this game you end up pennyless and brainless. Just ask joe Frazier what was his famou sline boxing the only sport you get your namein the record book you brain shook and your money took something like that....Floyd is just picking money fights with less risk not to say JMM is a push over by any means just look in my sig..I aint counting him out by any means sir....I think people have to take boxing for what it is and enjoy it the fights we do get and stop complaining about the ones we didnt get. If you don't like the stuff that goes on in boxing stop watching it and go watch GAYMA aka MIXED MARTIAL GAYS......Lefty
                    Boxing fans do take it for what it is,

a combat sport where the warriors face eachother in the ring,

not the negotiation table.

btw, TS owned the entire MM.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                      Boxing fans do take it for what it is,

a combat sport where the warriors face eachother in the ring,

not the negotiation table.

btw, TS owned the entire MM.
                      Co sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X