No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: I Want My Son To Whip Amir Khan's Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: I Want My Son To Whip Amir Khan's Ass

FLOYD MAYWEATHER Jr is ready to silence Amir Khan when they finally meet in a megabucks fight next year.

His father and trainer, Floyd Mayweather Sr, says his unbeaten son will demolish the Bolton fighter.

Mayweather Jr, unbeaten in his 44 professional bouts, is due to meet Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez in Las ­Vegas on September 14.

Khan is ready to return to action in December and a victory will set-up a mouth-watering meeting with Mayweather next spring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

jesus christ team mayweather's on crack again.

Comment

does anyone know the reason why sr hates khan so much is it because he picked virgil to be his trainer over him or is there something else

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
        jesus christ team mayweather's on crack again.

Looks like Team Khan is on crack to me. This is some more of Sr's ramblings, has no merit to it whatsoever.

Comment

Lets not kid ourselves here. EVERYONE would watch this fight for whatever reason. And that's enough.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Lets not kid ourselves here. EVERYONE would watch this fight for whatever reason. And that's enough.
            Yes they would, it's a huge mega-money fight, I doubt it'll be bigger than Floyd/Canelo but if Khan gets a big win over DA and looks good this would be bigger than crap like Floyd/Ghost and Floyd/Ortiz.

Just a side not, this was probably the worst written article in history, since when is Floyd a champion at light-welter?

Comment

Snr knows Khan will be a lot tougher at 147. Khan was weight drained, look how thin he was at weigh ins.

Khan may very well be the first man to beat Mayweather.

Bradley ducked Khan and so did Pac.

Comment

This is going to cause a fire storm!!!!

No one wants to see this....

Comment

The buys for this fight would tell you the extent of fanboyism in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
                    This is going to cause a fire storm!!!!

No one wants to see this....
                    I do! I can't wait to see Khan't get embarrassed and KO'd!

Comment

Working...
                    X