No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sonny Bill Williams Has No Fear of Both Risk Factor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sonny Bill Williams Has No Fear of Both Risk Factor

Sonny Bill Williams says his dramatic improvement in boxing has surprised himself and made him take the "massive risk" of fighting former world title challenger Frans Botha on Friday night in Brisbane.

Williams (5-0, 3 KOs) faces the "White Buffalo" at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre in a 12-round contest for the WBA international title - which will give the winner entry into the top 15 of this governing body.

[Click Here To Read More]

This meaningless fight has been flagged up on here for weeks as though it were some kind of title fight - and now apparently, IT IS. Life just keeps on getting funnier and sadder all the time.

Comment

Botha says his own amateur son could beat Williams. In theory he should spark Williams like a boxer would spark an MMA fighter.

Comment

If Botha wins I will die with a smile on my face, if it is a KO my heart my explode from the happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Botha says his own amateur son could beat Williams. In theory he should spark Williams like a boxer would spark an MMA fighter.
          In theory yes.

The odds have Botha paying 2-1, very tempted to put a bet down.

Comment

Originally posted by Thickear View Post
            This meaningless fight has been flagged up on here for weeks as though it were some kind of title fight - and now apparently, IT IS. Life just keeps on getting funnier and sadder all the time.
            the winner of this will pick up the WBA international title which will put them into the top 10 of the WBA rankings...

Comment

Sonny Bill Williams lacing them up has certainly revived boxing for me.

Comment

I have seen Botha fight live - he is a Bum - I don't know much about Sonny's boxing skills but if he can't stop Botha then he should not even consider going any further unless he wants to become a journeyman - somehow I doubt that.

Comment

Working...
                X