Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones vs Lennox Lewis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's about time someone made this thread.

Comment

Lewis weighted up to 256 1/2 pound, Roy started his career fighting at 154 pounds weight class. What do you expect from a human being?????
      Lewis would've ko'ed roy but Roy was skilled enough to win a title at heavyweight and beat some other heavyweights.

Comment

Even at 190 or so, Jones was a pretty fast and elusive fighter. A Lewis right would most likely sparked him out, but theres always that chance Roy could move and fight on the inside.

Lewis' chin wasn't glass, but it wasn't the best. Roy had some power at 175 that he usually didn't use, not sure if that power would have gone up with him at 190 or whatever weight he fought at in his HW venture

Comment

lets not dick around here..joe calz toyed with jones, big lenny would hurt jones.

Comment

You're a bit late, buddy. This is old news.

Retrospectively Lennox would have murdered Roy. Even if it was a 2003 Jones before he went back down to light heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              I was watching Lennox Lewis interviews and he always said he would come back for a RJJ fight. Stating that if Roy wanted to be a legit HW champ that he needs to fight him and not John Ruiz.

How do you see Roy Jones Jr vs Lennox Lewis playing out?
              Drago vs Creed comes to mind.

Roy won't be walking out of the ring

Comment

Lewis shatters Roy's Jelly Jaw

Comment

RJJ took the easy route to call himself ''HW champion'', and I don't blame him. There are some challenges that are too silly to even consider.

Comment

Originally posted by pedro1098 View Post
                    lets not dick around here..joe calz toyed with jones, big lenny would hurt jones.
                    Calzaghe ducked Roy until he was past his best and on the decline.

He even admitted this.

But yeah, like I said, Lewis would have no problem KOing Roy.
                    Last edited by TysonBomb; 09-06-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
                      He ducked Roy until he was past his best and on the decline.

He even admitted this.

But yeah, like I said, Lewis would have no problem KOing Roy.
                      No shame it, in Lennox knocks out all light-heavyweights

Comment

Working...
                      X