No announcement yet.

Vicious ortiz hitting speedbag 9/3 ready for mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicious ortiz hitting speedbag 9/3 ready for mayweather

I hope he force Floyd to work hard in this fight. I want to see Floyd throws around 500+ punches total in this fight. If i am not mistaken, the last time Floyd threw over 530+ punches was against DeMarcus Corley.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      I hope he force Floyd to work hard in this fight. I want to see Floyd throws around 500+ punches total in this fight. If i am not mistaken, the last time Floyd threw over 530+ punches was against DeMarcus Corley.
      We can hope, but in my opinion, he makes ENTIRELY too many mistakes in the ring, to make Floyd word that hard to beat him. He is strong, young, hungry, but he has no jab, atrocious defense, throws wide looping punches and keeps his right low every time he throws the left. Unless Floyds skills have completely fallen off a cliff in the last 16 months, this kid is gonna get drown and stopped in the mid to late rounds or at the very least embarrassed over 12.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
        We can hope, but in my opinion, he makes ENTIRELY too many mistakes in the ring, to make Floyd word that hard to beat him. He is strong, young, hungry, but he has no jab, atrocious defense, throws wide looping punches and keeps his right low every time he throws the left. Unless Floyds skills have completely fallen off a cliff in the last 16 months, this kid is gonna get drown and stopped in the mid to late rounds or at the very least embarrassed over 12.

Like I said..

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that oscar is helping victor trash talk? "come on I was old when he fought me." he also has made victor into a trash talker and he obviously made him act like that at the press conference(pushing & acting as if he was going to swing). I guess oscar is desperate for someone to give mayweather the same dose of medicine he gave him...lol... Check out the look on oscar's face in the 2nd round of the mosely fight, he was so happy...lol

Comment

Working...
          X