No announcement yet.

Aromatherapy - anyone tried it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aromatherapy - anyone tried it?

I use it to relax, but have anyone used it to get pysched up for a hard workout or fight?

One word.

Mincyfaggotball.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
      One word.

Mincyfaggotball.

My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
        One word.

Mincyfaggotball.
        Be careful you dont strain your immense intelligence and sharp wit.

Comment

I highly doubt you box if you're a model thats concerned with "butt pimples." Also if aromatherapy is used to relax why would one use it to get amped up or hyped. Trollin?

Comment

Aromas can trigger different emotions y memories, thats not controversial. Obviously a different aroma for different emotions, not rocket science. Look it up. Sound or music gets people hyped up, smells can influence too, look it up.

Why is it just because I am part time model people accuse me being gay or troll. people afraid of their own sexual preference are obsessed with calling others gay.
            I am not gay and get lots of girls. That might be hard to take for some. and Dont tell me no-one else has never got butt pimple from floor work.

Comment

Seriously, if you are an alt trying to be funny, then you've just failed.

But if you are seriously asking people on a forum about boxing whether or not they use aromatherepy oils, whilst displaying an avatar that makes you look about as butch as Judy Garland, and are genuinely surprised that they call you a ****sexual, then that's an epic fail.

But I do love Jasmin, I use it when I have a bath.

Comment

It says ass bandit under your name. Thats all that needs to be said.

Comment

Originally posted by *Jean_Pierre* View Post
                  Aromas can trigger different emotions y memories, thats not controversial. Obviously a different aroma for different emotions, not rocket science. Look it up. Sound or music gets people hyped up, smells can influence too, look it up.

Why is it just because I am part time model people accuse me being gay or troll. people afraid of their own sexual preference are obsessed with calling others gay.
                  I am not gay and get lots of girls. That might be hard to take for some. and Dont tell me no-one else has never got butt pimple from floor work.
                  Ok music can amp someone up. Whens the last time you saw someone get pumped from the scent of ass of lilac.

Even if they did who gives a shiz.

Comment

Originally posted by *Jean_Pierre* View Post
                    It says ass bandit under your name. Thats all that needs to be said.
                    Careful you don't strain your immense intelligence and sharp wit.

Comment

Working...
                    X