No announcement yet.

Mirko comments on his loss to Randleman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirko comments on his loss to Randleman

Mirko arrived in Croatia and feels quite OK. In the conference room of the Zagreb airport he provided some short comments about the fight.

What are your thoughts after the fight?

MIRKO: People say this is just a sport, but for me it was a little tragedy. I'm the emotional guy, what can I do. It was a powerfull blow, but this is only a minor step back in my carreer – on May 23rd I'll fight again and my opponent has yet to be arranged. To the end of the year I'll remove the smile from the faces of those who were happy with my defeat, especially Minotauro and Fedor.

Can you give us a brief comment of the fight?

MIRKO: The most dangerous is an opponent who has nothing to lose. Kevin faked a takedown and then got me with a left hook. I don't recall the details after that blow (laugh). I was too relaxed, I've already lost 1 fight in my career because of that (McDonald). People say this was a brutal and tragic KO, but after 5 minutes I was OK.

According to some sources you have forbidden the airing of your fight in Croatia?

MIRKO: It certainly wasn't my call. I got out from my room next day arround noon and then I found out from Igor Cvitanovic and my manager Zvonimir Lucic that the fight hasn't been aired in Croatia. I've called my Japan agent Ken Imai, who swore that he had nothing to do with that. In the following few days I'll find out who is laying and who is responsible for this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boom

Comment

I have a feeling that he will win his next fight.

Comment

Sure, he is gonna find out the responsible for not airing the fight in Croatia, just like OJ is finding out who killed his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub
          Sure, he is gonna find out the responsible for not airing the fight in Croatia, just like OJ is finding out who killed his wife.
          BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I was thinking along those same lines, just not as funny!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats the funniest thing you have ever said

Comment

Stop laughing, Mirko will find the MDW and also the lost continent of Atlantis.

Comment

Re: Mirko comments on his loss to Randleman

Originally posted by DOGGx0

I'll remove the smile from the faces of those who were happy with my defeat, especially Minotauro and Fedor.

WOOOOOHHHOHOHOHOHO.....Scream, blody, gore!! I'll pray for the next Mirko's opponent...

Comment

Fedor vs. Mirko will be awesome and brutal no matter who wins. I think Nog will sub Mirko again fairly easily though.

Comment

Working...
                  X