Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the new Fight Night will be announced soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
    Yea I know man, like the straight right off the push glitch which people can literally control the fight with because it works like 75% of the time if they know how to use it. Theres no evading that punch. Which is really corny.

I've been beat by the worst of people just because they knew how to use that exploit.

Also people just abuse the straight right hand in general. Its so annoying. But I usually beat them anyway. I usually beat a lot of people. I am nasty. I learned to just avoid most of the potential cheesers by just avoiding people with 80 inch reach or more. Those are always the ones to exploit the straight right hand. I play OWC and I am on the leaderboards.
    As soon as they push double uppercut works a charm everytime its the perfect reply to the push they get hit once on the push and the second completely takes away the follow up power right hand,just time it its trickyish at 1st but becomes fun when they stop pushing.

Comment

Anyone else feel like Round 4 was the best in the series? The inside fighting was on point and while the scoring wasn't perfect, it was better IMO than FNC.

Comment

I play this sometimes whenever i get the time. I always get the peeps who always have to use Isaac Frost since hes terribly overpowered

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
          Nobody want what bro?
          shoot me your psn ....we get can this **** going...

Comment

i dont know if much of this was mentioned but things i would like to see.

Similar to nba 2k13 when you both pick your team after that you both press start one more time to officially continue meaning you both agree on the teams or in this case the fighters . By doing this is in fight night people wont be able to go on one fighter before issac frost or sugar ray and wait for you to choose your guy and than quickly choose frost and cheat.

i hate people who stay on kobe nichols and i would choose a lower ranked tommy morrison or vlad or even hopkins and i click start and boom they flash right to isac frost.

also i know its a video game but the game needs some serious fine tuning, too many spammers too many disadvantages fighters wise.

fight night 4 was the best. i really like fight night champion but like already mentioned its a 3 round slug fest for some. a side step power punch for some, a jab spam for some and not really good for people who wanna use per say hopkins vs dawson in a more technical fight.

Comment

As far as boxing games go, I think FNR4 was a huge improvement over R3.. I think FNC is a bit more an arcade experience but still fun..

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                I play this sometimes whenever i get the time. I always get the peeps who always have to use Isaac Frost since hes terribly overpowered
                **** that guy lol. Someone get a petition for a new fight night lol

Comment

Originally posted by RAC View Post
                  Anyone else feel like Round 4 was the best in the series? The inside fighting was on point and while the scoring wasn't perfect, it was better IMO than FNC.
                  Yes fight night champion is a joke.

Comment

I can tell you right now they won't be making a FN anytime soon. EA is having troubled internally, profits are down, doors are closing, voted worst company in America two years in a row. Not only can't they afford the licensing for fighters, but also don't want to spend the money for a proper development.

They base futures on track records and won't gamble on throwing money at the game hoping people will actually buy it. FN doesn't sell and they won't be rolling the dice on it anytime soon.

What they did was spread themselves too thin with a bunch of mediocre games instead of focusing on a smaller pool and making them sick. They got greedy, now they pay.

Comment

A new fight night wont be out for a few year they've shelved it for the ufc licence. Easier to make less money they have to spend on image rights, the team that usually works on Fight Night is doing UFC 2014 which will be out later this year and they wont announce a new fight night until after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X