Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Firm: I'm Not Interested, I Don't Owe Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez is Firm: I'm Not Interested, I Don't Owe Pacquiao

Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs) is standing firm by the recent comments that appeared on BoxingScene.com. The four division world champion doesn't see a reason for a fifth fight with Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Marquez calling the shots now

Comment

Thug

Life

Comment

just imagine if Pacquiao laid flat on his face really did prove to be the concluding scene of this rivalry.

Comment

Wow he just nixed the fight. And indicated that he is fighting on. Well...what's next, Juan Manuel?

Comment

Marquez dont owe Manny anything. Go after some new blood.

Comment

Marquez is making the right decision for his legacy. Now the only way Pac can reclaim his past Glory is to get in the ring with Floyd and try to take that 0! Sign that ****!

Comment

I personally think that if Marquez calls it quits, I respect that. If he decides to fight some bum, I'm not down with that.

He doesn't owe Pac anything but I also don't want to see him fight someone that doesn't make sense. For me, I would rather see him retire but he's going to make one last pay day before he calls it quits.

Comment

Good for Marquez, he rivalry is settled anyway.

Pacquiao only gave him rematcches because all 3 prior scores were controversial the 4th fight wasn't.

Pacquiao won't do much for his legay at this point. He should fight other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    I personally think that if Marquez calls it quits, I respect that. If he decides to fight some bum, I'm not down with that.

He doesn't owe Pac anything but I also don't want to see him fight someone that doesn't make sense. For me, I would rather see him retire but he's going to make one last pay day before he calls it quits.
                    He'll take a tune up before he fights a serious opponent.

And I have no problem with that aslong as he fights a real fighter after

Comment

Working...
                    X