No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Wants to Face Manny Pacquiao in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan Wants to Face Manny Pacquiao in 2013

according to report made by asian eastern eye newspaper, khan wants to face pacquiao sometime 2013 to prove his defensive skills are way better than before and to show to his former trainer, freddie roach that he made the right move when he switched camps.

khan has skills and i give him props for showing a lot of balls calling out everyone but khan is under some illusion he now can take a punch and his team is feeding him all these crazy talk. i just can’t see khan lasting more than a round with pacquiao. it would be a interesting fight while it lasts. some even think both have similar styles but pacquiao's power is still the best in the division and would send khan into a coma if ever they face each other in the squared circle.

pacquiao may not be the same dedicated and illusive fighter he once was but there is no way khan poses a threat. 2013 will be the year when khan's career will end.

your thoughts?
    Sure, it'll be fun while it lasts
    71.74%
    Nah, not worth the time and $$$
    28.26%

Amir will be ready in 2016

Comment

This would be hilarious

I don't think it'll happen unless its the obvious fight to make like if Khan beats Floyd

Comment

As long as Pac's punch resistance hasn't been sapped permanently, I honestly can't see what Khan can do.

Pac stoppage.

Comment

Care to share the quote?

Comment

Id like to see Manny again before i make a judgement.
            Fighters are rarely the same after being knocked unconscious.
            There are few things id hate to see more than a comments thread where Khan is boasting over beating Manny.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

need to see Manny again, after that KO he might be completley shot

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                according to report made by asian eastern eye newspaper, khan wants to face pacquiao sometime 2013 to prove his defensive skills are way better than before and to show to his former trainer, freddie roach that he made the right move when he switched camps.

khan has skills and i give him props for showing a lot of balls calling out everyone but khan is under some illusion he now can take a punch and his team is feeding him all these crazy talk. i just can’t see khan lasting more than a round with pacquiao. it would be a interesting fight while it lasts. some even think both have similar styles but pacquiao's power is still the best in the division and would send khan into a coma if ever they face each other in the squared circle.

pacquiao may not be the same dedicated and illusive fighter he once was but there is no way khan poses a threat. 2013 will be the year when khan's career will end.

your thoughts?
                That newspaper sounds like BS to me.

Comment

Nice tune up for Pac

Comment

if this is how he talks after winning one fight just imagine what he's gonna be like if he wins a title

dudes gonna start calling out the klitschko's and shi t

Comment

Working...
                    X