No announcement yet.

PACMAN vs BAM BAM: Sign Me Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Yeah, Rios is an exciting fighter, whooptee-****ing-doo. So was Arturo Gatti and what a barn burner he had with De La Hoya . Sorry but mismatches don't excite me.

because PAC has that DLH-like size advantage over Rios

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      after more than a decade in the limelight, you still dont know if PAC is a great fighter or not?

your post should read 'typical fight fan...all you want is excitement'

there is no floyd fight

make a Lucas fight if GBP allows it

its better than PAC-JMM 54

its better than PAC-Cotto CW 2

unless you want to see PAC-Zaveck?

prime Roberto Duran could be reincarnated to fight PAC and you'd probably still b1tch about that
      stop with the extreme hyperbole. no one said manny isn't great. i don't know if pac can produce a highlight reel ko against an elite fighter with balance, movement and defense at this weight. Niether do you because you haven't seen it.

rios is a mismatch. you know he's not on manny's level. if your argument is pac/rios is better than those fights yes we agree. but don't try and sell it as the 2nd coming of anything other than manny/hatton. thats disingenuous and thats what I am criticizing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        stop with the extreme hyperbole. no one said manny isn't great. i don't know if pac can produce a highlight reel ko against an elite fighter with balance, movement and defense at this weight. Niether do you because you haven't seen it.

rios is a mismatch. you know he's not on manny's level. if your argument is pac/rios is better than those fights yes we agree. but don't try and sell it as the 2nd coming of anything other than manny/hatton. thats disingenuous and thats what I am criticizing.

you guys still think we've got a prime, motivated, hungry, full killer instinct PAC

i see a faded fighter that's gotten lazy off his riches vs a young, hungry, relentless fighter

but hey, like i said, if you guys wanna see a 6th or 7th JMM fight or oooh, a devon alexander fight, then that's on you guys

Comment

• PAC to Roach after the Bradley debacle: 'dont worry coach, we'll make more money next time'

doesn't sound like the ole PAC to me

Comment

you guys still think we've got a prime, motivated, hungry, full killer instinct PAC

i see a faded fighter that's gotten lazy off his riches vs a young, hungry, relentless fighter

but hey, like i said, if you guys wanna see a 6th or 7th JMM fight or oooh, a devon alexander fight, then that's on you guys
            respectfully, I find statements like these to be excuses should manny not KO JMM or loses to floyd should they fight. His performances, or lack thereof, have more to do IMO with his failure to work on certain things throughout his career then they do his lack of hunger and motivation.

no one wants to see JMM 7 or bradley 2. But I also don't want to see another TR in house glorified sparring session, whcih many people think a rios/manny fight would be.

Comment

• Pac would literally murder Rios. How about old ass Arum never makes this fight.

Comment

• Not interested in a Manny-Margarito rematch. Give me Manny-JMM VII before I even entertain this matchup.

Manny would toy with this guy

Comment

because PAC has that DLH-like size advantage over Rios
                  Because you need a size advantage in order for it to be a mismatch. Lord have mercy.

Comment

Working...
                  X