• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im at about 70% chavez ko....

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post

Comment

Martinez has been getting hit pretty easily these last few fights against some pretty low level fighters. Chavez is huge and I think his chin is too good to get hurt by martinez. That size and strength is going to wear Martinez out, Martinez has been near behind on the cards and pulling out a KO win against low quality guys, I got chavez for the upset on this one, that late KO will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Martinez has been getting hit pretty easily these last few fights against some pretty low level fighters. Chavez is huge and I think his chin is too good to get hurt by martinez. That size and strength is going to wear Martinez out, Martinez has been near behind on the cards and pulling out a KO win against low quality guys, I got chavez for the upset on this one, that late KO will never happen.
          Macklin beat Sturm. He proved his worth.

Barker on the other hand? Who the **** is this guy? Regardless, he may actually have been a hidden gem that Dibella pulled up.

Comment

How can you fight somebody you can't hit?...

Well this guy knows the answer, and there are already talks that he will be walking with Chavez on fight night

[IM/IMG]
            stupid mind games if true

and who wants to be walked to the ring by a Cheato?

Comment

this thread is funny

Comment

lolz, it does make sene Axl

Comment

Working...
                X