Collapse
No announcement yet.

92 Dream team vs 2012 USA team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 team would put the 2012 team to shame.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      It's a shame the Redeem Team couldn't have been in these Olympics, so we could have a 20 anniversary comparison to the Dream Team that is legitimately interesting. '08 might just beat the Dream Team. This year's team has little chance in my mind unless they have some unconscious shooting night that could never happen again.

Well they scored 156 points in 1 game yesterday.........

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
        92 team would put the 2012 team to shame.
        not according to kswizzy

he thinks 2012 team would beat '92 team just because they won against Nigeria by 80 points

simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
          not according to kswizzy

he thinks 2012 team would beat '92 team just because they won against Nigeria by 80 points

simple as that
          lol you're over simplifying my logic.

the 2012 team did to Nigeria what the '92 team never did. And Nigeria actually had 2 NBA players on the team whereas none of the teams in 1992 had nba players on them.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
            not according to kswizzy

simple as that
            It's like a ******ed triangle theory, except the triangle is missing a side.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

the 2012 team did to Nigeria what the '92 team never did. And Nigeria actually had 2 NBA players on the team whereas none of the teams in 1992 had nba players on them.
              What about the usa vs lithuania game? i need answers kwizzy!!!!

Comment

Then come and beat a team by 5 point something that didn't happened to The Dream Team.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

Kukoc was on Croatia. Detlef Schrempf was on Germany. Derpity derp. Those are just off the top of my head.

Sabonis was on Lithuania...had to check that one though.
                  Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 08-06-2012, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    What about the usa vs lithuania game? i need answers kwizzy!!!!
                    Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                    Then come and beat a team by 5 point something that didn't happened to The Dream Team.
                    that doesn't really go against my point does it.

the competition right now is WAAAY better than the comp in 92.
                    Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Kukoc was on Croatia. Detlef Schrempf was on Germany. Derpity derp. Those are just off the top of my head.

Sabonis was on Lithuania...had to check that one though.
                    Obviously I know there were a couple of nba players on the other teams I was just generalizing. It isn't like now though where most every team has a couple of NBA players.

btw, Kukoc wasn't in the NBA in 92 yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X