150lb bag for home use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 150lb bag for home use

Hey Guys,

Any preferences on a heavy bag brand and model? Looking at 150lbs for hanging in the garage. Since I"m moving and my job has varied hours, I'm going to turn the garage into a personal boxing gym.

I want a bag that is easy on the hands and doesn't develop hard spots. I don't find anything fun about busted up hands.

we used to have a 150lb TITLE brand heavy bag...the less expensive synthetic leather one. it was on sale, something stupid like $100 off. (which made up for itself in shipping)

had no issues with it, matter of fact it was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
      we used to have a 150lb TITLE brand heavy bag...the less expensive synthetic leather one. it was on sale, something stupid like $100 off. (which made up for itself in shipping)

had no issues with it, matter of fact it was great.
      ^ This. I used to train at a gym full of nothing but Title equipment (lack of money I guess.) Never gave me or anyone else problems.

Comment

I appreciate the feedback guys.

The only other option I saw at this weight are the Ringside bags but so far Title seems to have good experiences.

Comment

im thinking about getting one of these, I see them on videos in all of the Souther n California gyms and it says they have a lifetime warranty. prices dont look bad either

http://www.proboxingequipment.com/PR...AGS-_c_51.html

Comment

I have one of those proboxing punching bag. I brother got it for me when he was out there in L.A had it it out for 2 years still looks brand new

Comment

Working...
            X