Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko, is the best heavyweight ever... LMAO!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Hard to say how he would do against X fighter who is old and doesn't fight anymore but Wlad is pretty damn good regardless of how you think he stacks up against great fighters from the past.
    How do you think Wlad at his best does against Vitaly at his best?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      Vitaly was winning the fight and wanted to continue,yeah it still was a loss but that effort ****s on Wlads entire hw resume and if it was Wlad he would have been stopped. As far as the Byrd fight where he quit due to the injury he was dominating and came back to stop Byrd.

When ranking atg status who would win in a head to head plays a huge part and their resumes arent that far apart to make that a non issue.
      A "loss" where he got stopped does not **** on years of dominance and lineal title.

And, he has an "L" against Byrd...And, a deserved "L" against Byrd because he quit.

Who came back to stop Byrd? It wasn't Vitaly...Fact is Vitaly does not hold a "W" against Byrd...It was Wladimir who stopped Byrd not once but twice.

And, no make believe fantasy match ups...Is not a huge factor in ranking greatness. Hell real life H2H match ups...Plays a minimal role to ranking greatness. Let alone make belief fights.

Resume and accomplishments are the main factors...And, Wlad resume and accomplishments ****s over Vitaly resume and accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        How do you think Wlad at his best does against Vitaly at his best?
        I think he out points Vk because he is a better athlete and more skilled boxer but that is me and I know plenty on this site disagree and think he gets out worked and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          A "loss" where he got stopped does not **** on years of dominance and lineal title.

And, he has an "L" against Byrd...And, a deserved "L" against Byrd because he quit.

Who came back to stop Byrd? It wasn't Vitaly...Fact is Vitaly does not hold a "W" against Byrd...It was Wladimir who stopped Byrd not once but twice.

And, no make believe fantasy match ups...Is not a huge factor in ranking greatness. Hell real life H2H match ups...Plays a minimal role to ranking greatness. Let alone make belief fights.

Resume and accomplishments are the main factors...And, Wlad resume and accomplishments ****s over Vitaly resume and accomplishments.
          Yeah technically he got stopped but a freak cut where he was winning is not the same as getting tkod or just outclassed and you know that. Those years of dominance you refer to are not over a much better class of fighter than what Vitaly fought so even though Wlad has the better resume its not by much and is affected by the injury.

You're right about Byrd i got confused with Wlads second win over him.

Please explain to me what part of Wlads resume ****s on Vitalys? Which fighter or fighters is enough to truly **** on Vitalys resume?

Also fantasy atg ratings dont have a set criteria so a fantasy head to head match up isnt as ridiculous as you make it sound being that these are fantasy rankings that are mostly opinion.

Comment

I'd say Wlad is one of the best for sure. His size combined with his great athleticism is hard to ignore in all time comparisons. He definitely isn't one of the toughest of all time though, and that is really the only knock against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              Because we havent seen a HW like him before with the skills? People who say oh
              (XX Fighter) Will beat him 4 sure, cuz he aint black!

Nobody knows, tell me last time there were HW champions who unified all the titles, maintaining one of the highest KO% of HW history and reign for so many years with so many title defences? Huh? Tell me a true HW, dont tell me a blown up CW or a guy who was fighting 180 pounders.

We havent seen this level of domination in a long time, a few come and are exciting but they dont last, they fade away.

+ Vitali has the record of beating the MOST UNDEFEATED TRUE HW's. Vitali has took more 0's than Lewis,Tyson,+ others.

Wlad is tied with Tyson btw with same amount.

Wlad has boxed more True HW rounds than any other True HW in history.

Vitali has never been defeated legitly, he has lost less than 10 rounds in his entire career while maintaining the highest KO%.

But they aint black so they suck
              You make a lot of great points and I agree with you on most things. Just would like to point out: It doesnt matter if someone is a "blown up CW" in your opinion or not, it doesnt make them less of a HW legend. You cant just write off the Joe Louis' and Rocky Marcianos of history because they were smaller.

Comment

Working...
              X