Welsh Fan Killed OutSide Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is teh internetz, Tom.

Why so serious?

I understand he was a mate of your mate's mate's mum.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
      This is teh internetz, Tom.

Why so serious?

I understand he was a mate of your mate's mate's mum.
      Yeah I understand that like.

Just saying when it is someone you sort of know then it is a bit different.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post

I understand, mate.

But you have to see it from my point of view. I never knew the guy as far as I know, so making a few wise cracks on the internet is fair game in my book, and one of the few pleasures I get in my sad little life.
        But I'll make a pact with you: next time someone I know dies, I'll let you know and give you a bit of background story and you can trash away. Then we'll be even.
        k?

Comment

I take back my previous comment, RIP to the deceased.

Comment

If it's any consolation, I promise to cry if we ever find out you've been killed at a Cardiff match.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
              If it's any consolation, I promise to cry if we ever find out you've been killed at a Cardiff match.
              If you ever find out I have been killed at a Cardiff match I'd rather you have a few of these. You go them in Cali? What is the best tequila?

http://stockholmbudget.com/blog/wp-c...uila_fifth.jpg

Comment

Not sure, never really checked, innit like. Rathered you'd take 40 wanks in a day.

Comment

A man has admitted the manslaughter of Wales football fan Michael Dye outside Wembley Stadium before September's England-Wales Euro 2012 qualifier.

Michael Dye, 44, who was also a Cardiff City fan, died of head injuries.

Ian Mytton, 41, from Redditch, Worcestershire, pleaded guilty at the Old Bailey via video link from jail.

Mr Dye, a father-of-three from Cardiff, suffered a fractured skull on a concourse next to the stadium. Mytton will be sentenced on 21 December.

The court heard Mr Dye was taken to Northwick Park Hospital in north-west London with blunt force trauma to the back of his head at 7.20pm, but died shortly after his arrival.

Known to many as Mikey, Mr Dye, from Ely, worked as a stonemason for Cardiff council.

He was a long-time Cardiff fan who wrote about the club on the Cardiff City Forum website.

He was found injured outside Wembley's Gate C on 6 September before the Euro 2012 qualifier match.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-15743406

The guy better stay in prison for a long time because I personally know some ex-hooligans who want the fuucker dead.

Comment

If you ever find out I have been killed at a Cardiff match I'd rather you have a few of these. You go them in Cali? What is the best tequila?

http://stockholmbudget.com/blog/wp-c...uila_fifth.jpg
                    cazadores.

patron , if you're a hipster.

Comment

Working...
                    X