Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: gabe Rosado: Beating Golovkin Will Make Me a Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't see how he can win against Golovkin but maybe he can prove me wrong.Boxing has been on an upset streak as of lately with new fresh talent making some noise.

Comment

I give him credit for giving up his #1 mandatory 154 lb ranking to go up in weight and fight a WAY more dangerous opponent. I'm positive he would've KO'd K9. Don't think he's beating Golovkin. With his amateur pedigree and the way he's looked in the pro ranks, may be hard for him to pull the upset.

Comment

Well I guess you won't become a star then Gabriel lol. No disrespect but I do not see him beating GGG. I say late round stoppage for GGG. I know anything can happen as always so we shall see I guess.

Comment

man golovkin is gonna break this kid's will and shatter his dreams, its gonna be awesome to watch

Comment

Rosado will have to go to that dark place in this fight and just refuse to lose. GGG has not been in with the better opposition, this will be a barn burner - Rosado has a shot, I think he will tap GGG's chin this fight, so we can see if GGG can take it? If rosado can take GGG's shots he wins (big IF) though...

Comment

someone told me this guys bet alotta money on himself any truth to that?

Comment

at 1st I thought GGG was just going to blast this guy but now I'm not so sure.

Rosado started boxing when he was 18, turned pro at 19 and had a lot of on the job training. you look at his earlier fights and his fights from 2012 it's like a totally different fighter.

if you seriously look at GGG he's a 4 round fighter. he loads up on every shot. Golovkin was tired after 4 rounds with Ouma, he got him out eventually but only after a pretty weak punching Ouma busted his face up.

I think Rosado upperbody movement and pivoting might blunt GGG's power and open him up to a lot of counter shots.

but hey everybody has a plan until they get hit. I think well know after a few rounds what's up. if GGG is man handling him like expected it'll be an easy win for GGG but if Rosado last the early rounds I think GGG will be in trouble.

Comment

Maybe not but he'll be an NSB legend and ATG guaranteed!!!

Comment

As if I wasn't looking forward to this fight already... Goddamn. WAR KINGGGGGG!!! This feels like a free PPV kind of event. Really like the storylines going into that night. Siri/Mikey will be one hell of a fight too.

Comment

I cannot f'ing wait! I'll be in the house. Dragging my wife along. Told her she had no choice because I have a feeling that its going to be a special night.

Comment

Working...
                      X