Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which of these three fights you wanted the most to happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which of these three fights you wanted the most to happen?

which of these three fights you wanted the most to happen? only for these 3 choices. no other boxers involve. kindly explain your answer. thank you!
    mayweather vs marquez 2
    16.67%
    marquez vs pacquiao 5
    27.78%
    mayweather vs pacquiao
    55.56%

Still Mayweather Pac.
    I think Pac looked good in the fight with Marquez more so than in most of his recent fights.

I believe Floyd would handily beat him, but i always felt that was the case.

After that is Marquez - Pac 5. More of the same high quality fighting we've been treated to before. Now with Marquez even more comfortable and Pac with a lot to prove.

Marquez - Floyd 2 is a joke. The first fight was not competitive, and even though Marquez improved ww physique would prove helpful, it's still a stylistical nightmare for him.
    No interest whatsoever in that. I rather see Floyd vs. Khan and that's saying a lot.

Comment

all of these are pointless

Comment

out of the choices, may-pac

Comment

None of the above.

Comment

None of them really.

Marquez-Mayweather II would be utterly pointless, only one winner.
            Pacquiao-Mayweather is no longer relevant, as well as having only one winner.
            Pacquiao-Marquez V would be the best of the bunch.

Comment

Mayweather vs Pacquiao is the only interesting fight there. Because of Pacquiao-Marquez 4, the lustre this fight once had has be massively diminished, yet it still has enough of it to make it worth while.

Pacquiao-Marquez 5 is absurd. The 4 fights taken collectively shows what the 1st fight alone would have proven: Marquez and Pacquiao are quite evenly matched. The outcomes of all these additional fights have less and less significance because it has to be weighed up against what went before it. Look at the soccer World Cup, for instance. They had 1 final - Holland vs Spain. They didn't have Holland vs Spain 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.

For the same reason I don't see the reason for Marquez-Mayweather 2. I don't see why we should expect anything radically different from the 1st fight.

Comment

mayweather v pac as its the only 1 i havent seen before, and even though im confident may would win it, u never know for sure until the 2 meet in the ring.

But tbh i dont really care if that happens or not

Comment

Easily Pacquiao-JMM 5.

Mayweather is boring, he never goes for the KO unless he sees the chance for a sucker punch. He doesn't break down his opponents, he just pitty-pats.

Pacquiao and Marquez are exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Easily Pacquiao-JMM 5.

Mayweather is boring, he never goes for the KO unless he sees the chance for a sucker punch. He doesn't break down his opponents, he just pitty-pats.

Pacquiao and Marquez are exciting.
                    Yeah, that third fight was a thriller

Comment

Working...
                    X